Chapter 27: Betrayl

Start from the beginning

"So are we done yet? Talking about feelings was never my forte Miss Beale." Chloe sighed heavily as she set her notepad down on the coffee table beside her. "I guess there is always tomorrow, but could I ask you one last question?" Cheryl huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest in defiance. "I don't think I have a choice in my answer, but since my entertainment is coming back any minute now it wouldn't hurt." Chloe cleared her throat of jealousy as she took in a deep breath. "It seems that Beca and yourself have gotten close, do you know why that is?" Cheryl rolled her eyes as she looked at her painted red nails in boredom. "Because I'm drop dead gorgeous and she would have to be blind not to see what's clearly going to be the best thing in her life right in front of her?" Chloe wanted nothing more than to give this know it all rich snob of a girl a huge reality check, but if she wanted to help Beca then she needed to keep her own self in check. "Beca has two different sides of her, don't you agree?" Cheryl huffed as she crossed her arms against her chest in boredom. "If you mean she got better and finally got the stick out of her ass, then yes. I'm sorry but isn't this session supposed to be all about me? I mean clearly you have your own deep rooted issues if you can't even focus on what's really important here." Chloe sighed as she set her notepad and pen aside to look at Cheryl directly. "Beca has borderline personality disorder, which basically means the person that got the stick out of their ass isn't really Beca, not fully anyways. They're the part of Beca that protects her from the memories she never wants to face on her own. So I guess you could say this conversation about Beca is really all about you." Cheryl looked at Chloe like she grew a second head but allowed her to continue as her curiosity grew. "This other personality of Beca's doesn't care about you Cheryl, not even in the slightest. So my suggestion would for you to go back to your home, with your parents and brother. Being here is not going to resolve things with your parents. No matter how hard you try to push yourself away from them, they're always going to be near you whether you like it or not. Contrary upon popular belief they do care about you, they just have a funny way of showing it." Cheryl said nothing for awhile until she decided she was ready to speak. "No wonder they hired you and not some other dimwit, you know your shit Miss Beale. You didn't really come here to help me did you? You came for her." Chloe nodded in silence as Cheryl huffed out a laugh. "Well she is crazier than I am so that's a relief to know. Just know I will be leaving tonight anyways, I miss my room and my brother. As for my parents they can rot in hell." With that last sentence Cheryl walked upstairs to pack her things and called for a ride back to her estate, it was only a matter of time anyways before her parents dragged her back to them. Chloe sighed in relief, but her brief moment of peace was interrupted by a loud door slam coming from the front of the house. Chloe snapped her neck to see Beca in a completely different outfit than she left in. "Beca? Are you okay?" Beca ignored her as she went straight towards the kitchen. Chloe immediately followed her as she made sure no one was around before doing so. Chloe just got to the kitchen as she watched Beca swallow down a whole bottle of water before turning around to face the red head. "Oh you're still here I see? Good to know. I could use a session since my other favorite red head will be leaving me soon." Chloe's face grew in shock as Beca smirked at her. "Oh come on, we both know why I recommend you to Cheryl and it's definitely not to help her. I know she wants to leave anyways, I mean besides all the fucking we did she had a good time and so did I so why spoil it with a proper goodbye? I've always hated those extra semantics." Beca slowly inched her way closer to Chloe as her eyes grew darker with each step, making Chloe feel a bit on the uneasy side. "You and I though? We're never gonna have to say those words to each other, because you came here to help me, didn't you?" Beca made a pouty face as she trapped Chloe between the kitchen counter which was digging into her back side as Beca put each of her hands on both sides of Chloe's body. Beca took a deep breath as she looked into Chloe's bright blue eyes, her own dark eyes darting back and forth between Chloe's lips. "I can't blame you for wanting too, so many have tried so many have failed. I would be another notch in your books now wouldn't I red? Now that, would be a story to tell. One thing though that I just can't seem to wrap my head around is how you fell for this weak side of her. I mean come on doc, I'm easy on the eyes that's for sure but her? I can't believe I'm saying this but, I'm kind of jealous you chose her instead of me. I was here all along and you just never saw me. Huh...what a shame blondie didn't think to tell you about me. We could have gotten to know each other a lot sooner." Chloe's eyes grew in confusion as Beca chuckled as her obvious lack of knowing. "Oh she never told you about us? Figures, she was always cautious around her colleagues, but let me tell you we had some real good fun back in the old looney bin." Chloe gasped as she pushed Beca away from her roughly, making Beca laugh manically. "Guess we all have some dirty secrets now don't we? Don't worry though Beca never knew about her and Miss Posen, I fucked her one time and then Beca had the control all over again. It feels so good to be out." Chloe's chest heaved in utter disbelief as Beca tilted her head at Chloe in curiosity. "What? Feeling betrayed all of a sudden? I wonder if that's how Beca felt when you rejected her? I should be thanking you though, you did a number on her and I just happened to be there to protect her once again. Hell she doesn't even want to know what I get up to on my free time anymore. It's like she's barely here." Beca licked her lips as she saw Chloe start to lose her own sanity a bit. "So I don't want to damper your mood or anything, but I have an early morning tomorrow and I can't miss work. You know what? This was a really good session, we should have more of these later. Night night red." Beca passed Chloe with a satisfied smile on her face as she headed towards her own bedroom for some much needed sleep.

Author's note: holy shit it's been awhile, well here ya go. Xoxo gossip bitch.