Chapter 2 : College Led Me To Shake The Devil's Hand

Start from the beginning

" Wow, a pretty lady on a night like this. Which transgression of mine had been pardoned for you to grace me with your presence so divine. The name is Sean. What is yours sweetheart? ".
He had asked me with in sultry tone and dirty little wink at the end.

Yet despite the fact that I was in a grim mood and in no way interested in him or whatever advances he had dished my way. I still didn't smile at his response... men. Somehow his little introduction had my spirit being uplifted a bit.

" The name is Andrea, love "
I responded back without missing rhythm. While I locked my eyes with his in a little staredown. I had my arms outstretched in his direction.

" Pleased to meet your acquaintance. You know... such sinful and succulent lips shouldn't be looking like that. Is there any service that I can provide. To turn the frown marring your face, into what I am sure would be a beautiful smile? "
He said to me in such a undignified tone, my oh my indeed. He was laying the heat of seduction on thick, as he kissed the back of my dainty hand.

Now this particular response from him, was exactly what got me into tilting my head back, on the elegant stool I was sitting on. Then proceeded in letting out a loud laugh. Soon after I heard his laughter blending in with mine.

" Do pour me three of the Devil's Martinis. "
I told him after I came down from my laughing fit. I heard him mumbled out okay as he quickly got to work.

Before I could take a sip of the liquid divine I heard a voice called out lowly beside my ears.

" Lovely night, isn't it darling ?. I'm Darkstar. Samiel Darkstar. So tell me, what is it that your soul sins after? ".

I didn't think to pay the poor sap a dime of my time. As I glanced to my right, I almost choked on nothing but air.

I saw more than just a man alright. He was over six feet tall, dark and handsome entrapped in an enigma that seem to enclosed him with a certain god-like masculine appearance. That allowed him to stand out with his large hands and feet. The aura of confidence, power and authority he seemed to wield in his body demanded utmost devotion, attention and respect.

The sheer unexplainable level of sex appeal he was cacooned in from his divine perfume, husky smell and the manly stubble across his jawline. Accompanied with an accent of complete regalia. I need not to go on.

Then he asked me the same mind numbing question again. This time around his bass went a little deeper and his vocals were lowered with intangible tension. While his obsidian yet alluring eyes promised bad intentions. To unlock a world of sin and nefarious pleasures that would lead to my impulsive damnation.

Yet when I had stared all dazed like into those eyes of his. They were quite dark yet devious and held an mysterious yet mischievous aura. It had intrigued me that the window to his soul seemed almost dull and soulless in a way.

Maybe my ebriated and disillusioned mind had came up with such unwarranted thesis. I was so enamoured, that I didn't know what compelled me to tell him all about my college dilemma.

" How about I cut you a deal. I let you pass those classes effortlessly and you graduate with top-notch honour. You'd owe me a favour, let's call it the Devil's IOU. So what do you say love? ".
He said to me so deviously yet charmingly.

At first I had thought that it was a Scottish accent but when I had listened closely. He had sounded more Welsh than anything. Maybe it was the liquor circulating through my blood or the music pulsing in my veins. Yet one thing I knew that was for certain I had agreed to this so-called deal of his jokingly.