Chapter 1 : Speedy Departure

Flashback: 11 years ago ( Tuesday, May 15 )

" Samiel how could you drag our little Anna into I.U.I ?. You are a damn imbecile, a vile creature you are !".
My mother yelled out in anguish to my daddy.

I immediately perked upright upon hearing my name being mentioned. I had then started peeking my head out from behind my bedroom door. To hear more of whatever disagreement my parents were having. While my naive six year old self was tucked away in my pastel pink princess room, sucking on a big swirly lolly.

My mother had given it to me just right after we had arrived home from a dynamic mother-daughter day. That was filled with various fun yet time consuming activities. By the time we had pulled in the cobblestone driveway leading up to our glorious home. Our bodies were spent from complete exhaustion.

What a dynamic yet epic duo we had made on this lovely and sunny Tuesday. It was about sometime after six in the afternoon, when we were chauffeured home by our personal driver, Givanché Alessino.

He was of a tall stature about six feet when compared to that of my measly four feet and three inches. Givanché is .quite a good looking and humorous thirty nine year old Italian guy who seemed to eat bricks. Mr.Alessino was always so sturdy and had a stoic facial expression. If he kept this up, his face was going to be stucked like that forever. Well anyways he was a big muscled softy.

My focus and thoughts went wayward when the ongoing heated screaming match between my parents downstairs. It had started erupting into something much more worse than before. They were getting seriously too loud with it. Not once thinking to take it down a knotch in regards to their daughter in the house.

I had started squeezing the golden door knob extremely tight in my tiny hand with the lolly in my left one. As my eyes had started to burn as they were slowly being filled with tears. While I am scared out of my wits not even knowing what was going on with my parent.

" We need it to maintain the privileges and connections Andrea. Have you gone ravening stark mad ? ".
My father all but screamed back in what seems to be blinding rage at my mother.

Not too long after his angry response, I heard the reverberating sounds of smashed glass wares ricocheted throughout our home. This had gone on for too long, someone was going to get hurt and nothing would be solved.

This scenario wasn't an Act 1, scene 1 let's take one from a script. It had felt too real for me to keep my identity hidden from my parents anymore. Somehow I had to get their attention one way or the other. So I had let out an earth shattering scream as ran into the living room with tears and snot on my face.

My lovely lollipop had long been forgotten as I entered the screaming arena. Where the violent quarrel between both my parents had ensued. There I was screaming in blinding hysterics in between my parents for both of them to stop this nonsense.
Maybe it was in the heat of the moment with the boiling tension between them both as they stated each other down with utter hatred.

That was when they had finally realized, that their favourite small human had entered the devastating disaster zone. The entire living room was on of chaos and utter destruction. What a complete disaster the entire area was, it like a terror had passed through.

The small brightly coloured home plants that were on the window sills for decoration were overturned. While the much larger ones that were placed on the floor was split wide open and overturned on the ground, with the flowers looking as good as dead.

The television set was thrown down in the chaotic mess and it had an oblique smashed line with angry cracks right in the middle. It was just barely dangling mid-air from being held up by the cords.
The once divine crystal table that had golden embellishments on the edges, and was placed in the middle of the living room. It was utterly destroyed beyond recognition.