Chapter 27 : The Key Is Here

As I gazed out at the celestial mansion that I had once called home. I had tried to familiarize myself once more with the unfamiliar environment and the strange people thereof.

Upon entering the devil's lair I could finally see that new and immaculate renovation had been made. It seems as if everything had been embellished and encrusted with either diamond and gold. Oh to be rich and stupid.

I was introduced to a certain Mr.Beaux, apparently he was Samuel's aide. It was shortly followed by the introduction of a spitfire couple named Mr and Mrs. Angex-Bennedicte. I had a strong feeling that we had both shared a mutual hatred for Samiel. Then to close out the rounds of introduction that was in order, I had finally met the remainder of the staffs.

My so-called dad had me situated in the left wing quarters upstairs. Samiel had then proceeded to go downstairs through a secret passage. that leads to some Búho Bohemian Grail.
Apparently I had to meet some special people but I already knew in my heart. That it was a legion of demons he had carried with him from hell to unleash upon Earth.

The interior of the Búho Bohemian Grail held a spine-chilling feeling. There was bones and skulls set as torches to illuminate the path along the way. The ancient looking walls were decorated with a variety of Egyptians markings and symbols carved into them.

Suddenly the door we had went through, was slammed shut behind us. I just couldn't quite put my finger on it as yet. There was something or some higher power that felt so powerful yet so sinister. It was calling out to me from the borders of these symbolic walls.

" How long until we reach the main room dad?. This place feels like it taps into some ancient higher power. It is literally surging through my veins ".
I said to him in utter astonishment.

The sheer force of the power surge literally felt like an out of body experience. It had made me feel so powerful yet it seemed that it held the potential to corrupt me in the sense of doing evil.

" Anna darling, of course you are bound to feel its power because you are a half celestial being. You are my seed and with half of my blood flowing through your veins. You can tap into something that is far greater than you are and become so much more. This grove is designed as a direct point of contact in terms of summoning a mere form of higher power from our home... hell ".
Samiel said to me patiently and I gave him a nod. As a motion for him to continue with whatever he was saying.

" So there will be triangular shaped double doors behind this wall. There is a pentagram on the floor, which is the Circle of Solomon. That is where the energy force converge in forming a focal point of power.
If I utilize too much power, anarchy and death would be the end result onnplanet Earth. For if humanity is wiped out. Who will the devil have to tempt? ".
He said to me in a tone that was so sinister.

I may had put on a act of bravery but on the inside my heart was failing me for fear. I felt like dying right here...right now. What in light's name did I sign myself up for?. We had finally came across the triangular shape double doors he had mentioned.

" Anna I need you to place your left hand on the right side of the triangular door. While I place my left hand on the left side of the door ".
He said to me gingerly, while looking at me eagerly. Maybe it was to see if I would disobey him.

" What exactly am I getting myself into dad? ".
I asked him in the same tone that he had used on me.

" Anna it's just a simple instruction to open the doors. I don't force anyone to do anything they don't want to. They make their own choice ".
He retorted to me in a impatient way, as if that was suppose to convince me. To just follow through whatever he had plan, to play on my emotional intelligence.