Ally thinks about what Joe says, but entering the room silently, Lauren is creeping up behind the mad scientist. Joe gives Ally a deadly smile, "Or I will tell her myself."

Joe quickly turns around and grips Lauren by her neck. "Oh Jauregui, you should've just followed orders and stayed out of business that doesn't concern you." Before he could grip her throat any tighter and choke her, Lauren pulls out her knife and stabs his shoulder.

"Agh dammit!" He shouts and stumbles back. "Lauren!" Ally cries out. Lauren loses focus and puts it on Ally. She quickly goes to undo her chains but Joe takes the knife out of his shoulder. He throws it.

"You leave now and I'll spare your life." He tells Lauren. Lauren backs away from Ally and gets her gun. "I'm gonna fucking kill you." She says to him. He chuckles, "For your sake, I hope you do." He lunges for her and she shoots but misses. He was fast.

He punches the gun out of her hands and backhands her to the ground. "I'm gonna really enjoy kicking your ass." He says. He goes to kick her but Lauren kicks his knee. As he falls forward in pain she gets back up and kicks his jaw.

He falls into the testing table near the zombie cage. He wipes the blood coming out of his mouth. Lauren readies herself again, and blocks every punch Joe swings at her. They hurt but she wasn't backing down.

Ally watches, and manages to get her hand out of the shackles that Lauren loosened for her. She begins to unchain herself.

Lauren and Joe were going at it, but Lauren doesn't notice her knife she's about to trip on. "Lauren watch out!" Ally shouts.

But Lauren falls back. She hits the ground, and when she tries to get back up, Joe slams her down with his foot. He chuckles, "Stupid girl."

He places his hand over her shoulder, and presses down over her wound. Lauren yells in pain, and Joe was about to rip it open but he feels Ally punching his back. "Get off of her!"

Joe punches her back, and Ally does her best to concentrate. She felt the room spinning.

Joe laughs at Ally's state, "Oh I can't wait to kill all of you, especially with the way I killed your little friend on the bridge.

Lauren looks at him wide eyed. Of course. It made sense. He was the one who put out the fuse. "You bastard!" Lauren tries to lunge at him but he just shoves her to the ground, stands up and points his gun at her. "Please, let me just get this over with."

Ally hears the gun click, "No!"

Lauren looks at Ally, "I'm so sorry."

A gun goes off.

A/n- love me a good cliff hanger, jkjk NOT TTODAY

Joe was looking straight up. Lauren opens her eyes. Ally sees the hole going through his head.

"And that's what you get for trying to kill me."

Lauren and Ally both turn to the door way and see the one who killed Joe.

It was Dinah.

"I knew you losers would fail without me." Dinah says. She immediately goes to Ally, "I think it's time to get out of here."

Lauren gets up, "Holy shit, Dinah...is it you?" Dinah looks at her with her teary eyes, "I didn't think I'd be so happy to see you again." They both hug. Lauren squeezes her, "But how?"