.fifteen

Derek ran ahead, pausing in front of the empty loft as Maeve ran to where she hoped the kids would be. Derek froze as he spotted Luna stood in the doorway, staring ahead in confusion.

"Luna don't move," Derek called over, gently pushing her behind him as he looked into the loft.

Stiles stood by the windows, he didn't turn or talk. He was eerily silent and still.

Luna watched her uncle with a frown, "Whats wrong with uncle Stiles?"

"Thats not Stiles," Derek sighed, leading Luna away as Chris, Allison and Noah finally caught up.

They all breathed in relief spotting Luna, they stood in the hallway waiting for everyone to leave before they approached Stiles.

Maeve ran into now Talia's loft, the woman was nowhere to be found but luckily Elizabeth was in the sitting room, trying to chase after Florence who had learnt to toddle around - Freddie stubbornly stayed sat on the sofa, squeezing his stuffed elephant.

"Cora!" Maeve shouted, turning to her mother, "You guys have to leave. Go back to the house."

Elizabeth rushed into action spotting Maeve's expression, passing Florence to Cora as she thundered down the stairs, "Why?"

"Stiles is here," Maeve explained, picking up Freddie and passing him to Elizabeth.

They hurried out of the loft, Cora's mouth falling open in surprise as she glanced into the loft, spotting Stiles. With the kids out of the way they could finally focus on Stiles.

Noah and Maeve slowly walked into the loft first, Stiles turned to face them. It looked like their Stiles, but they knew it wasn't.

"Hi dad."

Maeve pulled out some handcuffs from her pocket, staring at Stiles sadly.

"You want to handcuff me?" Stiles asked, faking tears.

Noah further walked into the loft, "If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others."

Stiles held up his hands, avoiding Noahs stare as he approached the teen, taking the handcuffs from Maeve.

Noah clicked the handcuffs around Stiles' wrists, "You're not my son."

Stiles smirked, suddenly breaking the cuffs. Chris, Allison and Derek entered the loft. Stiles chuckled in amusement at them.

Allison shot her taser towards Void Stiles, but he easily caught it, twisting the electricity in his hands. Derek growled, going to attack him, but Stiles snapped Dereks shoulder, launching him across the room.

Chris pointed his gun at Stiles, Maeve instinctively stepped between them and her brother, but Derek reached forward, tugging her back. Maeve went to fight out of his arms, but seeing the murderous tint in Stiles' eyes, she knew couldn't fight this.

Noah stepped towards Stiles, "Argent, listen to me. Don't do this."

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list," Chris threatened.

Stiles' lips twitched in amusement seeing Noah pull out his gun, pointing it at Chris, "You're not going to shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son," Chris reminded, his gun remaining pointed at Stiles.