Chapter 17: Word Of Honor (Horror)

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck?" Zen asked as Cesal tried to get the red head to let him go. Zen let go off Cesal's coat and the blue head was about to leave when the taller snatched his ear piece from his ear, accidentally ripping Cesal's earring off his ears and making it bleed. The blue head gasped and held his right ear in shock.

Zen thew the bloody earring on the floor and placed the ear piece on his on ear before pressing on it, mimicking Cesal's action.

"Hey, dumbass Master," Zen spoke and he didn't expect to hear a smooth voice reply immediately.

"Zen Vermiel. How hasty,"

Cicero looked at Zen in question, wondering if he heard a response.

"Give it back!" Cesal cried as his ear continued to bleed a lot.

"You hurt my servant. This shall definitely not go unnoticed in the near future. I was thinking of starting next week, but seems like you people are excited for my dimension. Very well, today it is then, How's that?"

"Shitty nonsense! Stop speaking so proper," Zen grumbled.

"Give Cesal back his earpiece,"

Zen sucked his teeth in annoyance, "Tell me what the fuck your old ass meant first," Zen said even though the voice did not sound any where near old.

Cicero looked at Cesal in pity before he took the earpiece from Zen, "Just give it to him. It's enough, how about you leave us alone?" Cicero handed it to him.

Cesal took it, fear all over his features as he put it on the other ear.

"I hate you," Cesal Lixen told the both of them befre he walked away. They watched him leave until he was out of their sight.

——

Zen flinched away from the wet cotton ball as Cicero neared it to his wound.

"Stay still," Cicero said as he dipped it in the ointment again. It was getting dry after how much Zen was moving and avoiding it.

"Is it going to hurt?," Zen asked worriedly as he shut his eyes tightly. He looked a little kid scared of a doctor who's about to give him his first vaccination.

"Are you serious?" Cicero looked at him before quickly dabbing it against the dried blood. Zen hissed as it was cold when made contact making the green head chuckle.

"How are you scared of this, but not getting stabbed?"

"Who said I wasn't?"

Cicero suddenly paused. He actually didn't realize this.

Zen must've been terrified when his life was at stake twice. Certainly, the red head has never been in an actual fight with dangerous people who wouldn't give a damn if they killed him off. Thoughts at mind, that is horrifying for a fiveteen year old with little to no experience.

Really.

Zen looked at Cicero with confusion when the shorter didn't move for a while.

The green head went back to cleaning the blood from Zen's neck as the red haired boy tilted his head to grant him more access. Cicero dragged it all the way to Zen's bare chest and stopping where the cut ended.

"You did nothing in your fight," Zen chuckled with his head still tilted and bags falling over his eyes and trying to clear up the mood.

"Um, I think we both know that Cesal is not normal," Cicero said faultlessly and threw the cotton ball in the trash can before going to the big hand basin that looked like the ones in a mall's bathroom. Zen still wondered why Cicero had a huge bathroom.