she nodded before slipping through my door.

"I'm not telling him."
i whispered.

i sighed putting my pencil down,yawning as i glanced at my bed.

"just one,thirty minute nap."
i lord to myself,getting up out of my seat and laying in my bed.

i let my head rest against the pillow as i pulled the blanket up,letting sleep take over me.

-

~~~~~~dream~~~~~~

i sat up in my bed,looking around my room,rubbing my eyes.

my eyes focused as i glanced around my room,taking in the scenery that was in front of me.

boxes were sprawled out all around my bedroom,labeled with different words.

my room was completely blank,other than my bed sitting in the corner and a few blankets.

i reached over to my bedside table to grab my phone before my hands flew past the table.

there was no table.

and there was no phone.

i jumped up from my bed,crouching down as i looked under my bed for the familiar device.

with the device nowhere in sight,i stood back up,furrowing my eyebrows as i looked around the room.

i overall gave up,deciding to leave the room and venture down the stairs .

i looked along the walls of the stairs,realizing that the wall was also  completely blank.

not a picture of piece of decor in sight.

i scratch my head before feeling something wet drip onto my hand.

pulling my hand down,i looked at my fingers,noticing the red liquid oozing out my head.

i furrowed my brows looking at the liquid,putting my hand back up to touch my head again,only to hand more blood come out.

"what the-"

i felt my heart slightly speed up,trying to calm it down as i finished walking down the steps.

i looked around the living room,in search for my dad or brother,once again nowhere is sight.

i felt my head starting to hurt as i looked in all the rooms and corners,looking for at least some sort of information.

i stood in the middle of the room,looking out the big open window in the living room,seeing my dad walking up to the door.

i sighed relieved as he opened the door,appearing in the living room as he closed the door,walking towards the kitchen.

"oh thank god,i thought i was alone in here."
i said to him as he walked into the kitchen,sitting in a chair.