"The girl he is with is so salty." Dylan said as he stuffed his face with some chips.

Jack almosted laughed before getting a glare from Vivian. "Where did you learn that word?"

"Salty?"

Vivian nodded her head.

"Dad saids it..." Jack was shaking his head for his son not to say anything. "....When you are annoyed at him."

"Oh really?" Vivian rolled her tongue around the bottom part of her mouth as she looked at Jack who was smiling at her.

"Sooo Evan what's going on with this divorce?" Jack changed the subject.

"You will be sleeping on the couch tonight." Vivian whispered so only Jack could hear her.

"Well one of my friends in Daycare is helping me right now to try end it. He said it's a long process and to come back in five to six working days but I don't even know what that means. He saids he learned it off his Dad who is a postman." Evan shrugged taking a sip of his drink.

Jack bit his bottom lip to trying not laugh. From what Evan had just told them made no sense at all. But they're six year olds so it's okay and cute.

"But what are you getting a divorce?" Vivian asked.

"She doesn't talk to us anymore." Evan looked down at his hands. He missed Ava just as much as Cameron.

Jack cleared his throat. "So do your brothers know you are married Cameron?" Jack asked.

"Yeah they do. Though Mason wasn't very happy." Cameron smiled.

"Don't worry I'll have a chat with him." Dylan gave Cameron a smile.

Vivian looked at her son wide eyed. He definitely was brave that's for sure. That was something he definitely got off her aswell. Vivian had to go up against Jack's older sisters. Yes plural.

"So you have brothers?" Vivian asked. She already knew through her husband and the boys but it was something to talk about.

"Yep. Three." Cameron held up three fingers.

"Well if you ever need some girl time you know who to ask because I'm just as tired as you living with smelly boys." Vivian winked at Cameron causing her to laugh and the boys to pout.

"I don't smell Mommy. I smell like strawberries." Dylan had a pout on his face.

"Yeah we smell like strawberries." Jack copied his sons actions by pouting. Vivian reached her hand over squeezing his cheeks.

"Aww my little boys. Aren't they cute Cameron?"

Cameron nodded her head covering her mouth with her hand to try hide her giggles.

After the food they moved into the sitting room where Jack turned on a movie for them to watch after they cleaned up the toys. Even though Vivian told Cameron it was okay. Cameron couldn't leave a mess in someone elses house.

After about another hour the door bell rang. Jack opened it to see Owen.

"Hey man." Jack opened the door wider so Owen could step in. "They are just in here." Jack nodded his head towards the sitting room entrance.

Owen followed behind him. He smiled at the sight of the three of them sitting on the couch together watching 'Ice Age'.

"Cameron. Owen's here." Jack said.

Cameron and the boys didn't even notice that her brother had even came into the room. Her smiled turned big as she saw her brother. Vivian paused the film standing up.

"Hi, I'm Jack's wife Vivian." She held out her hand. Owen took ot shaking.

"Owen."

"Boys do you want to go help Cameron get her stuff?" Vivian asked her sons. They nodded their heads getting up with Cameron to go grab her stuff.

"I hope she wasn't any trouble. Usually she isn't." Owen said.

"Oh no Cameron was amazing." Vivian smiled warmly.

"Good. I'm glad. She loves those twins."

"I could say the same about the boys."

Cameron came back down with her jacket and shoes on. Owen, Jack and Vivian had moved to the hall where they waited. Owen held Cameron's bag he had to double check she had put Ellie back in even though she never even took her out. While they had been wait Jack had gotten him the car seat for Cameron.

"Ready to go?" Owen asked.

Cameron nodded her head. Pulling the twins into a hug. Giving Dylan a peck on the cheek as she pulled away. Making his cheeks go red.

"Caneron it was so nice to meet you and remember what I said to you earlier." Vivian sent her a wink as Owen took Cameron's hand and they started to walk out the door and to Owen's car.

Everyone stood at the door waving. Owen helped Cameron into her carseat. Noah sat in the front seat on his phone. He looked up at Cameron giving her a smile.

"You took your time." Noah said to Owen who told him to shut up.

Owen got into the drivers seat and rolled down the windows so they could wave them off as he drove.

Today was a success.

There we go Chapter 50...

Omg this was a very long chapter. In sorry for my messed up schedule I'm getting it back on track I promise. But I hoped you enjoyed and it was the standards you wanted to see :)

Okay now I'm going to catch up on all the reading I have missed from books that have updated lol...

What did you think of the playdate??

Any suggestions??
Any theories??
Any questions??

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment....

(Unedited)