"One..."

"What are you afraid my cool car will beat yours?..."

"Two..."

"Your orange car will never beat my beautiful__"

"GO!" Cameron shouted as she pressed the button. Watching as the cars started to zoom around the track.

Dylan and Evan shut up and watched their cars eagerly. But unlucky for them because Cameron's car reached the finish line first.

"I won!" Cameron cheered.

Evan and Dylan looked at her disbelief. Maybe it was just beginner's luck?

"Guys come down for some food!" Vivian shouted up the stairs.

Dylan and Evan had lost every race against Cameron and soon decided it would be better if they moved on to some lego.

"Should we tidy it up before we go down?" Cameron asked as Dylan and Evan started to walk out of the room.

"We can clean it up after." Evan smiled back at Cameron who nodded. Dylan held out his small hand for Cameron. Which she took as he brought her back downstairs.

The twins house had a sort of a simular downstairs layout to her own. Except they had a sperate room for their dinner table.

The twins and Cameron walked into the small kitchen. Jack was holding plastic plates as he walked into another room.

"Come on boys show Cameron where to sit." Vivian saw the boys when she pulled her head out of the press from getting some cups.

Dylan nodded and brought Cameron into the dinning room.

"Cameron you can sit in my spot so you can sit beside Dylan." Evan said as he moved to sit in the seat infront of her. Dylan sat down, Cameron beside him. While Jack sat beside Evan across from Dylan.

Infront of the kids were some chicken nuggets and chips. Jack had his own pizza that he would share with Vivian. She had came in with a water pitcher filled with juice and cups in her other hand. Placing them on the table and then taking a seat at the head of the table beside Dylan and Jack.

The boys started eating and Cameron copied their actions.

"Do you want a drink Cameron?" Jack asked as he started to pull the cups out of the pile and pour juice in them.

"Yes please."

Jack smiled handing her a drink and then pouring some for the twins.

"Its nice to finally meet you. The boys have told me so much about you especially Dylan." Vivian sent a wink Dylans way.

Dylans cheeks started to go red and so did Cameron's.

"They also told me about a girl called Ava." Vivian this time wriggled her eyebrows towards Evan.

"Oh yeah she is Evan's wife." Cameron said taking a sip of her drink. Vivian looked at her in disbelief. Her son never told her that.

"And Cameron's my wife." Dylan said proudly a big smile like earlier taking over his features.

"Did you know about this?" Vivian pointed her pizza slice at her husband. Who just raised his hands in surrender and shook his head. He wasn't sleeping on the couch tonight.

"I mean what they are six now and they are already married. We both know that they got the skills from me." Jack smirked at Vivian taking a bite out of his pizza slice.

"Lies. You and me both know I was the one who asked you to marry me." Vivian rolled her eyes tutting.

"Well Evan might not be married anymore they might be getting a divorce." Cameron said and Evan nodded in agreement.