"Come in." Vivian moved out of the way so the kids could come inside. Jack walking in behind the kids giving his wife a peck on the cheek as he walked in.

"Come on Cam! I have to show you our room." Dylan started to pull Cameron along as he and Evan ran upstairs.

"She is so cute." Vivian whispered to Jack who nodded in agreement. As she watched them run up the stairs together.

Evan opened the door for Dylan and Cameron. They both shared a room. Two race car beds on either side of the room both red with checkered bed sheets. You could tell which side was Dylans and which one was Evan's.

Dylan has a big box at the end of his bed full of toys like 'hot wheels' and 'transformers'. Where as Evan had a shelf with loads of books and lego. Inbetween the two beds was a rug which had a racetrack print on it.

"This is our room." Dylan put his arms up in the air and doing a small circle before looking at Cameron for her reaction. "Our playstation is downstairs."

"So cool." Cameron walked more into the room. She let her eyes look at the grey walls. There was two posters hung up, one 'Mario Kart' and another with all the 'Marvel' superheroes.

"Yeah it is." Evan said as he moved over to his shelf. Grabbing a lego airplane to show Cameron.

"Look me and my Dad made this." Evan held out the lego airplane. Cameron took it out of his hands to look at all the contraptions on it. Which Evan showed her.

"This is really cool Evan. You should put girl in it." Cameron smiled back up at Evan who scrunched his eyebrows. There was currently a male lego person in the airplane.

"Why?"

"Because it would be cool." Cameron smiled as she moved over to Dylan who was pulling out his 'hot wheels' track and putting it on the rug. Also lining up cars up beside it.

"I like that one." Cameron sat down on her knees beside Dylan. Her finger pointed to the baby blue, sparkly car, that had orange tinted windows and black flames on the side.

"You can use that one if you want. This one is my favourite." It was a light blue race car with a sticker design all over it.

Evan sat beside Cameron he had his own orange car in his hand as he joined them.

"Do you want to have a race?" Dylan asked as he leaned over to set his car on the track.

"Ooo I'm great at those. Once I was at a shop and I had a race with this boy and I won so many times." Cameron smiled.

"What boy?" Dylan asked.

Cameron shrugged. It was so long ago, it was when she had just moved in with her brothers.

Evan placed his car on the track as well. Cameron didn't know what they were doing.

"Cam you have to put the car here and then I press this button and it will shoot them off." Dylan explained as he took the car off of Cameron and put in on the track inbetween the boys.

"Can I press the button?" Cameron asked as she looked at Dylan with excitement.

"Okay." Dylan shrugged as he moved over a little so Cameron could press it.

"I'm going to win." Evan smirked.

Dylan crossed his arms over his chest. "You wish. My car is faster."

"No my car won last time." Evan crossed his arms now.

Dylan shook his head in denial.

Cameron ignored them and their bickering as she started to countdown.