Chapter 25 - Reminder of perfection

Smut alert!

Warning: Praise, pet names, affirmation, semi-public, light hair pulling

If you don't like the warnings skip! I'm not forcing you to read it, if any of them are uncomfortable for you then simply SKIP!

~~~

Dishes were cleaned, your heart calming as you heard the music in the distance.

"Y/n?" The sponge in your hand was squeezed tightly so the suds slipped down your hand. "My love, what are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry... I couldn't take it..."

"So you came to do the dishes in the dark?" Loki placed the sponge away and took your soaked hands, running them under the water before drying.

"It calms me, makes me feel more... in place,"

"What happened? What stressed you?"

"Those aristocrats... they kept saying things, practically feeding it into my ear by the bucket load!" you take the towel and slam it against the table. "Things like 'she's a maid' and 'the prince could do so much better',"

"And you believe this?"

"Well it's true isn't it? You can do so much better than me!" holding the bridge of your nose you lean against the counter.

"This again? My beautiful dove doubts herself even after all my love, it pains me that you can't see how I see you," Loki lifted your knuckles to his lips, placing soft kisses along your arm as he did earlier. "I have never once seen something to criticize about you,"

"Don't lie, Loki,"

"I wouldn't lie to you, Y/n," he laid a kiss onto you, lovingly holding you tight. "Need I take up that offer to remind you of your perfection, princess?"

Your lips shyly curl upwards. "Come on then," you tugged him away only for him to pull you back.

"I can't wait, I'll take your right here... right now," shivering at his touch, you heard the kitchen doors shut all the way and lock after a flick of his wrist. His hand trailed along your figure before his finger unclasped the back of the dress letting it fall to the ground.

Whenever this happened, his eyes on your bare skin, you turned away, unable to handle the thought of him repulsing at the sight of you.

"You get more and more gorgeous every time I see you," Loki flushed against you, his mark being left along your skin with each loving kiss. "My Valhalla sent queen," he mumbled into your ear, words of affirmation.

Soft moans left your lips as his finger slipped down to your core. His fingers working themselves around in a rhythmic motion, reveling in the whimpers.

Curling his fingers the moment they entered you, he felt your body tense up more and more with each swirl his thumb made. "That's right, my love," he caught the latest moan with his mouth with his hand resting on your bucking hips.

"Loki~" Pleading whispers was all he heard, as he sped up his pace, knowing how close you were until the first knot untied. Your teeth cage down against your lips, a loud sigh of relief uncontrollably leaving you.

"That's a good girl," he smirks as your hand grazed over the front of him. "Has one not made you realize your perfection?"

"N-no," you breathe out, making direct eye contact with him. Your chin was lifted and his lips attacked your neck again as his trousers slipped off.

"You are flawless, look at your doing," his tip pressed against your core. "Do you want this?"

"Yes, my king, I do," you let your head fall against his, locking longing eyes with him.

The moment you felt it, bliss over took. His pace slow and loving, waiting for your approval. He always cared so deeply during intimacy... You felt loved and important.

Clawing at his back you felt him slam you against the counter the moment you mumbled for more. His grunts of pleasure worked like music of affirmation on their own. Soft moans of your name mixed with your pleasured cried of his; for the second time you felt you reach your peak.

He rode this out until working up another coil, shuddering as your clenched against him. With each time he bucked his hips you felt another bruise form under his lips which clung onto you.

When he pulled away you let a whine escape you, feeling his work fade away. "Patience, my love," He flipped you around, pushing your back down against the counter. "I said I would love every inch of you,"

His hand curled your hair up into a ball, his body leaning over to kiss along the back of your neck.

He slipped back inside and hit your core perfectly. "Loki-" you reach back and grab the edges of the counter as he pulled so you arched your back.

"Nearly there, my queen?"

"So close," you whimper as he felt his peak near, his moves becoming sloppy and desperate. "Yes, right- there!" you lean back and pull his face close to lock his lips with yours.

"Cry out for me, my love, cry out for your king," he growls against your lips. Doing just that you felt you both release at the same time, embraces tightening until your breathing became less heavy.

"I love you, Loki," you felt him clean you up, his arm holding you up as your legs trembled.

"I love you more, my sweet,"

~~~

More smut

More smut... oh no

- Anna ❤️