After Atsumu and I had our conversation alone, one we haven't had in years, we walked out of my room to find Osamu and Suna but when we reached the living room, it was only the grey haired twin and Hina, sipping on some coffee.

"Where's Rin?" I asked.

"He went home." Osamu replied, stirring his cup.

"But the sun isn't up yet—"

"He looked disappointed, I thought you told him?" Hina interrupted.

"I..."

Shit. I messed up. I should've obeyed Osamu and told Rin sooner.

"So you didn't..." the middle aged woman concluded and sighed heavily, together with Osamu.

Throughout the whole night, Suna has been ignoring my texts and calls, but it was understandable.

During school, it was no different. He avoided me the whole day, didn't bother sitting beside or across me during lunch, or went to the music room to hear me play like always do. And since today was a break from practice, Suna directly head home and didn't bother telling me.

Guilt was all I felt as I walked in the sidewalks with the sun slowly starting to set in front of me. Atsumu and Osamu were beside me like the usual as we walked in an all too familiar street of Hyogo.

Suna's house then came into view. Without hesitance, I hurriedly jogged the remaining distance and stopped in front of the doorstep. I shakily raise my pointer finger up, pressing the doorbell reluctantly and quickly took a step back.

"You better tell him everything tonight, Shin."

"I know, 'Samu." I breathed and a few seconds later, the door swung open, revealing an extra tired-looking Suna.

He was about to speak when he spotted and realized it was me. He closed his mouth, frowning and crossed his arms as he leaned on the door frame.

"What are you doing here?" He sounded annoyed, his piercing sharp eyes staring at mines.

"C-can we talk?" I stuttered, looking away.

"About what even—"

"Oi Suna!"

"'Tsumu!" I grumbled, interrupting him. "'Samu, drag him home. You two can go ahead."

Scrunching his nose, The grey haired twin shook his head. "No." He nonchalantly replied. "There's no guarantee that you'll arrive home safe."

"I'll be fine, 'kay?"

"Someone atleast has to walk you home—"

"Go home you two." Suna suddenly spoke up, making us turn to look at him. "I'll walk her home."

"I can't trust you." Atsumu growled.

Suna rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. "What good of a boyfriend I am if I can't even walk my girlfriend home, Atsumu?"

"That's the point—"

"'Tsumu, calm down." I sighed, for the hundredth time today. "Go home. I'll make Hina-san text you when I arrive."

"Shin—"

"You pisshead." Atsumu earned a hard slap in the back of his head from Osamu. "You heard what she said."

"They're not in good terms at the moment, what if Suna will leave her alone when we walk away?!"

"I can hear you clearly dumbass." Suna deadpanned.

But Atsumu ignored him and was about to speak when once again, Osamu clasped his large palms over his twin's mouth to shut him up. It was obvious that Atsumu was desperately licking Osamu's palm judging from the disgusted look on his face. But Osamu still held him back nonetheless.

"Suna." He called.

"What now?"

"Walk. Shin-chan. Home." Osamu emphasized sternly.

"Yeah yeah whatever—"

Would Suna even walk me home once I break up with him? I chewed the inside of my cheek nervously.

"We're not joking here, Sunarin."

"And so was I." Suna sighed.

With all the patience and strength left in Osamu, he managed to forcefully drag Atsumu with him as they left the neighborhood, leaving me and Suna alone in the doorstep of his house.

And there was that awkward silence that surrounded us, neither of us spoke a word. Suna was obviously eyeing me up and down, probably analyzing my actions until his eyes landed on my fidgeting fingers.

"What's wrong?" He raised a brow questionably and waited for an answer. "Aren't you gonna come in?"

"I can?"

He gave me a 'duh' stare before pulling my hand, dragging me inside the house.