"I--- I did go to the bombing center after I got the tattoo, unlike our boss here," Jimin sassed, trying to get the attention back onto the routine offender.

Jungkook gasped, putting a hand on his mouth.

"You got that tattoo without me?" He suddenly accused the shorter male, " we were going to go for the twin bff tattoos, Jimin!"

Jimin only rolled his eyes and brushed a few locks off his forehead, effectively displaying the white bandage over the back of his palm. Jungkook released an indignant huh and crossed his hands on his chest.

"Anyway as I was saying, I told Yoon about my vacation to the police station of Seonchang, and it wasn't completely useless because this time around, I brought somethin' with me!" He said excitedly, turning to face his long time bodyguard who finally dropped the sack he had been carrying all this while with a small thump.

"What'd you bring?" It was Jimin, sounding slightly curious.

"A friend," Jungkook replied haughtily, "much better than you could ever be."

"Well then where're they? And what's in that sack?" Hoseok questioned, pointing at the man sized bag lying sprawled on the floor.

"That's where he is, " Jungkook replied gleefully clapping his hands.

"...in a sack? Wait did you kill him ? Jungkook how many times have I asked you to stop playing with corpses--"

"He's alive Jin," Jungkook cut him off with an unimpressed expression, "Just drugged and I'm not twelve anymore, can somebody please remind him?"

Namjoon held the bridge of his nose at the chaos forming in the group, right at the brink of when they should be escaping the country.

"Guys--" he starts only to be interrupted by a curious Hoseok.

"Oh so he's the guy you asked me to make the passport for? Kim Taewan!" Hoseok took a few steps closer to the limp sack, kicking it with the foot of his boot. Jungkook nodded and ordered Yoongi to pull the boy out of the sack.

When he did, all the four men gathered around the boy and peered down in awe, closely resembling medical interns examining a dead frog for the first time.

"Wao he pretty," Hoseok commented releasing a low whistle and Seokjin nodded in agreement.

"His name's Kim Taehyung," Jungkook said proudly. Jimin twisted his lips and scoffed.

"Namjoon look! Let's adopt him please he's so cute," the blonde man said, beginning to tug at his boyfriend's arm. Namjoon let himself be nagged with, meanwhile carefully assessing the boy on the ground.

"He's an officer. You kidnapped an officer on duty!?" He asked incredulously looking up at his boss who didn't even bat an eyelid.

"Yeah," he replied shortly, checking his nails.

"Why?" Namjoon asked him, mind already in a turmoil as he glanced back down at the sweet looking boy in the navy uniform.

"Because he's cute... and gay... And oh! has a very plump ass by the way," Jungkook replied ending his statement with a sleazy wink which put off the older.

"So you kidnap him?" Namjoon asked back, somewhat agitated.

"Dude, we're the mafia. That's what we do, big deal," the boss told him rather sternly before turning to a pissed looking Jimin.

"So what say Jimmy Kimmel, isn't he prettier than you? Or should I say ex best friend?" Jungkook smirked at the anger ridden expression forming on the smaller's face.

"Do whatever you want, but he's not coming with us to Chicago." Jimin grumbled, looking away in slight jealousy.

"Oh but he is!" The mafia boss smirked wider, " Hoseoks already gotten him a fake passport with a fake name, so he's coming with us. I have to admit he's been so nice to me! Sucks a little in monopoly and is an amature moaner but yeah... I think if we could teach him a thing or two he'll come in handy."

Namjoon got back to his feet and brushed his expensive dress pants.

"When's he going to wake up? We leave in half an hour." He informed the boss in his usual businesslike tone, all signs of empathy from earlier now gone.

"Well i think it's about time--" Jungkook started, only to be interrupted by a soft broken voice coming from the direction of the floor.

"O-oh Burberries... Where-- where in heavens, am i??"

_________________________________________