29- 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡??

Start from the beginning

I discreetly close the window after checking if my room is still intact. I remove the chair from the doorknob and quickly change into my nightwear hopping into my bed.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to fight this time but now that I've studied most of the fighters Ill definitely be able to kick ass next time.

I stare up at the ceiling wall and think about everything, my brothers, Liam, my life goals which eventually cant only consist of fighting. I am overwhelmed by all my thoughts...I feel my eyes getting heavier and I get into a better sleeping position and shut my eyes for the last time.

                                   ____________༻☆༺____________                                                              

     I wake up heavy breathing with sweat dripping down my forehead. Another nightmare, I should be over these by now. Although sadly trauma is not that easy to get rid of no matter how tough you may seem on the outside.

After I get showered and brush my teeth I change into a simple outfit since it's the weekend.

I hear a lot of talking downstairs and 2 different female voices. Huh? My cousins consisted of 2 guys and one girl. I quickly head downstairs and into the kitchen connected to the dining room. I stand at the entrance and see a blonde girl with a ponytail with loose curled strands laughing with my brothers and my cousins. 

Once they notice me they all get quiet.

I walk deeper into the kitchen towards the fridge ignoring the obvious silence.

"Hey you didn't eat dinner last night what have you been up to", Jace says.

I open the fridge and take out some orange juice and look back at him.

"I was tired so I was just sleeping", I said not phased by the question at all, having to lie was natural for me.

"Hey I don't think we've met I'm Amiah", she says holding out her hand.

I continue to finish the sip I was taking out of my drink and she still stands there.

"I'm Scarlette," I say walking past her and putting the glass of orange juice into the sink ignoring the hand she offered me. I don't do handshakes something about aligning one of the dirtiest parts of your body with a stranger doesn't sit comfortably with me.

I head to the main dining room and wait as my brothers and cousins fill up the seats next to me. Flavio is staring me down and everyone else is just looking at me too although they're trying to do it discreetly. 

"aren't you gonna ask who she is", Xavier says causing them all to look at me.

The maids start bringing in the food.

I admit I was curious, but it didn't really seem like my business.

"Who are you?!!", I say in a fake interested tone raising my voice slightly.

I obviously wasn't in much of a great mood because of that nightmare but hopefully, I could get through the day without baring my fangs.

She grins obviously not catching the slight sarcasm, and I see Luca silently laughing to my right.

She grabs Xavier's hands and rubs them sensually my face warps into one of slight disgust and I'm able to solve the puzzle before she even opens her thin lips to speak.

"I'm your brother's girlfriend she says now rubbing his shoulders", She says still rubbing them.

She's still rubbing them while looking at me waiting, what does she want me to say.

"hmm, I wonder which one of my brothers it is", I say with my hand on my head pretending to look around confused.

That does it for Luca as he bursts out laughing along with all 3 of my cousins, Jace and Chris are smirking while Flavio is giving me a pointed look but I could tell he was amused by it too.

   Amiah starts laughing too but her eyes tell a different story and Xavier on the other hand looks like I just smashed his ps5 console.

"Your sister is hilarious", she says even though I can feel the embarrassment practically radiating off of her.

Right off the bat she already seems like a fake bitch, and I'm never wrong about my predictions about people.

I start eating the pastries on my plate as the rest start talking about plans for something.

We eat for a while and I get to know my cousins a little their names are Alessia, Pierro, and Romano.

Although I get along with Alessia the most but I dont think Pierro trusts me.

"Scarlette", Flavio calls.

"huh", I say awaiting his answer.

"We're gonna meet the rest of the family later today, both moms full side and Dads. So make sure you look very presentable it's an important ceremony that we have once a year" Flavio says.

Ceremony??

"Oh that's today, then can I bring Amiah this time", Xavier eagerly asks.

Amiah squeals and looks towards Flavio bouncing in her seat.

"Can I bring one of my friends too", Luca says also with a hopeful look on his face.

"Sure whatever you all can bring only one person",Flavio says dismissively.

"Scarlette I'm curious do you have a boyfriend because you can bring him too you know", Amiah says.

They all tense up including Pierro and Romano and they look towards me straight faced. Alessia and Amiah are the only ones smiling.

"Yeah right who would wanna date her", Luca says laughing to himself.

Says the smelly baboon how are you rich but cant even afford a stronger deodorant.

I elbow him and give him the finger.

"She wouldn't be allowed to anyways" Chris says sternly.

All the guys here nod there heads with a smug and sure look on their faces.

They then go back to talking.

I roll my eyes but then its almost as if a lightbulb started floating on top of my head.

Their disproval gives me an idea...

I hurry up and finish breakfast and then turn to them.

"I have someone in mind anyways", I say with a smirk.

I run up the stairs quickly and into my room bathroom. I grab my phone and check the latest number added to my phone.

Looks like I have a call to make...

_____________༻☆༺_______________
A/N: THANKS FOR MORE THAN 200K VIEWS, I never imagine getting this much number of views. I'm absolutely grateful and anyone who is still reading this book thank you. This has been my longest chapter yet hopefully yall will stick around for more drama.

Who do you think she's gonna call?