CHAPTER 50: KIRISHIMA VS URARAKA

Start from the beginning

"Sorry"

"MONOMA!!"

However, the students from 1-A saw the guilt and shame in his once-proud blue eyes, so they happily accept it. Just like their navy blue hair Sonic

"IT'S OK TETSUTETSU-SAN!!! WHAT IMPORTANT IS THAT WE CONTINUE ON HEAD FIRST TO BE THE TRUE HERO IN THE FUTURE!!!"

Iida shouts out in passion while doing his famous hands chop.

The audience couldn't hold back their tears for such a touching moment for the students as they clap in celebration.

IN THE TEACHERS' SEAT

A scruffy man in black without taking his eyes off the sight of the two students in the arena start to speak.

"Kan, to me, a little competition between students is fine, welcome even. That is why I said nothing about how you talked ideas to your students about outdone mine. However,"

His hair along with his capture scarf starts to raise up as his brightly blood-red eyes look straight to darker red irises, making the other sweats

"If it turns hostile then I won't stay idle."

(Author: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! DADZAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

While being several times smaller than the one who he is threatening, Da*cough* Aizawa's aura could bring All Might to his knees. Gulping, the bigger man replies

"Yes, I am ashamed of myself for letting it get this far... I will talk to them. NO! I will fix this!"

The taller and muscular build man with two prominent lower canines vows in determination as well as shame and guilt for his jealousy of Aizawa that made him blind to his students' mental health. Only then did Eraserhead stop his quirk and return to the arena.

'I will fix this! I'm so sorry and thank you, Midoriya-san.'

BACK TO THE ARENA

As the two contestants FINALLY leave the arena, Present Mic calls out two more

"WITH ALL THE UNEXPECTED BUT QUITE WELCOME DRAMA IS DONE!! LET'S TAKE A LOOK TO OUR NEXT PAIR!!!!!!"

Like all of the previous pairs, two people walk out and onto the arena facing each other.

"IN THIS CORNER, HE IS STRONG, HE IS MANLY AND HE IS HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIRISHIMA EIJIRO FROM CLASS 1-A!!!!!!!!"

"Um... that sounds... so wrong man"

The red hair teen whispers as the brunette chuckles

"AND IN THE OTHER CORNER IS THE BUBBLY TEA GIRL THAT DEFY GRAVITY, URARAKA OCHAKO CLASS 1-A!!!!!!!!!!!"

Midnight once again resumes her stand and asks

"Are both contestants ready?"

Receiving the nods from both of them, she yells

"BEGIN!"

Uraraka quickly rushes forward to touch Kirishima but he dodges it by jumping away. She recklessly attacks him with her opened palms while he could only dodge but the palms are getting closer and closer by the minutes.

"MY GOD!!!!! SHE IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well yes, Present Mic-san. For her to activate her quirk she needs to touch either her opponent or objects. So, it is logical for her to continuously attacking Kirishima-kun like that as you put it 'on fire'."

Kirishima who is obsessed with everything manly does lots of muscle training as well as stamina training so he is able to continuously dodge Uraraka's attacks while she starts to losing speed and strength. Waiting when she falls back to gain strength, it's now Kirishima's turn to attack her and with the little to no stamina left in her, Ochako could only dodge two blows while the third landed on her stomach.

"NO MERCY WHATSOEVER!!!!!! BRUTAL MAN!!!"

The loud blond sucks his teeth in worry for the small brunette with the agreement of the other audience.

"Present Mic-san!!"

Scolded Izuku but he didn't say anything as he continues to watch the fight.

Time stays still as the loud huff of lost air comes from the brunette, Kirishima looks at her with guilt but as he was about to ask if she was ok, her face makes him stops his words.

A sly grin ran across her face as his ruby eyes widen in realization, his hand which is still on her stomach... is being held by her two hands. Jumping back and putting her two palms together, she yells

"ACTIVE!!!"

Kirishima immediately feels himself become lighter as he starts to fly off the ground. Not wanting to waste any of the precious time, Ochako runs toward him and takes hold of one of his legs, and throws him outside of the rings. Earning a shout

"Kirishima is out, Uraraka wins!"