VII

*the chapter has a lot of inappropriate words and sexual references*

Zander:

She just left like that with out even giving me an apology, I cursed her out at the massive head ache I was feeling. I checked the bathroom in one of the rooms and luckily found a first aid box.

The antiseptic stung like a
b!tch, I remembered the bar that I saw in the house and went for a drink. When I got to the parlor I saw Lailani staggering I raised a brow at her behavior.
"Zander"

I was wary about her when she called for my attention, she could try to kill me again.
"¿Si?"

"I'm a cat. Raww"

I honestly didn't know what it was about until I looked over at the bar and I realized what happened, and started to think about what I was to do about her. But when I thought about her words I couldn't resist teasing her besides she wasn't going to remember sh!t the next day, so I stalked forward towards her and her fearful reaction satisfied me.
"To me you're not a cat until you're cornered but other than that your more like a..... Tampolina"

I saw her confusion to the endearment and she obviously wanted to ask about it until she covered the gap between us and pressed unto me with her hands running down my chest. With her being so close I could smell her intoxicating scent that made me loose all sense of reason and shock at her behavior.

I raised her head to look into her beautiful amber eyes that from afar they could sometimes look red. Her plump pink lips seemed to be begging to be kissed and I wanted to do that and feel how soft they were but more importantly, how it will feel wrapped around my c*ck.

When I licked my lips in anticipation I earned a shiver from her. I love the way she reacts to me it made me imagine what it will be like when she is under me squirming, screaming and whimpering in pleasure. With does dark thoughts floating in my head, I pulled her closer and felt her snuggle into my neck. Her teeth grazed my skin and she thrust her hips forward unconsciously grinding on me. I almost lost it, no woman has ever made me feel the way she made me feel.

Like cold water on a winter morning, I remembered that she was drunk and I couldn't do anything as it would be terribly wrong, she'll never forgive me. Reluctantly, I detached myself from her and pushed her away, trying to gain back control and it was more than tasking. A cold bath should clear her head so I threw her over my shoulder and it surprised me that she didn't protest.

I most definitely was not the most caring person when it comes to hospitality but she made me forget something I don't do again. I went to go check up on her after about 10 minutes and much to my dismay she was passed out, naked and her wet clothes on the floor. If I left her like that sprawled on the bed I'll be dealing with her fever later so I reluctantly carried her bridal style preventing my eyes from wandering and checking out her beautiful soft skin,and her hard nipples that were pressed up to me. She's thick and her ass is testifies to it, weighs more than most girls I carried and I would be lying if I said I didn't love that, she's different. If I was to have my way with her I'll litter her skin with hickeys for every fucker out there to know that she's mine.

I was finally able to get her under the covers without committing a crime, or some other moral atrocities but her scent called me back and I couldn't help tasting and kissing her shoulder blades, neck, and a ear. I tried convincing myself that it was just physical attraction and nothing more, besides she wasn't going to remember anything the next day. So we try and get out of there and continue with our lives, simple.

I saw a closet filled with both male and female clothes, and shoes so I picked out my share of it and went to the room two doors away from hers. Luckily it had a bed, drawer, bathroom, and closet. I went back to take a new toothbrush, bar of soap, and combes. I really didn't want to share anything so I selfishly took the tooth paste. The bed was already laid so I just crawled in, it wasn't my best choice of comfort but it beat sleeping on the floor.

I woke up to the smell of something delicious and it made my stomach growl and I remembered that I didn't eat anything yesterday. Mornings weren't really my thing and the fact that I was also hungry just makes me even more unbearable according to my Má.

All freshened up, I made my way down stairs to the kitchen. Next to the gas was Lailani frying something in a pan, from the smell I could make it out to be eggs but I wasn't sure of the method she was using or the spices.

She looked up and gave me a smile, and a 'Good morning'. I was a real bastard huh? To just give her a nod and not apologize or acknowledge her for what I did when she was passed out. There was no guilt and I knew there'll be none ever.
"I cooked yam and eggs wanna eat?"

I'd never eaten such and I guessed that it must be one of her traditional delicacy so I just shrugged in reply. She rolled her eyes at me and it took a lot of will power not to get up, bend her over and spank her some manners cause I wasn't one to take disrespect lightly.

The yam was boiled and the egg was vibrant in colors making it look really appealing. She didn't even glance at me to see if I liked it or not, more engrossed in her own portion of food. I took a bite and the burst of flavour left me stunned it was more than delicious and there is no words to describe it. Not a single word of compliment fell from my mouth and I continued eating casually but I didn't fail to notice the slight curve of her lips and I ignored it. She already knew anyway.

I went back to the study to see if I could find anything until I heard a crash, like windows breaking. In a rush I went down stairs to see Lailani standing in front of the ceiling to floor window broken. I roughly pulled her to face me as I growled out.
"What the f*ck did you do?"

She looked like like a kid caught stealing and I sighed in acceptance.
"Go pack a bag pack in five minutes take what ever you think you need. NOW!"

She scurried off and I went to do the same. I never optioned breaking the windows because I already saw the home security. Activated.

She was at my door with a bag on her back and one in her hand as I slung mine on, I found it in the study. She raised the bag in her hand and gave me a sheepish smile.
"Food."

She answered my unvoiced question. I sprinted out of the room and out of the house with her on my tail, I was honestly surprised that she could keep up. The fence was low and like a psychic she walked forward and with no effort jumped over, I followed.

There was no sign of humanity for miles, turning around to take in the surroundings I found out there was a corn and millet farm right ahead. The sound of sirens made adrenaline rush to my brain and I grabbed her hand and sprinted off into the cornfield for cover until the cops passed but we had to be fast and was thankful for once in all my years of being a cocky bastard, that she is fit and able to keep up.

A/N
OMG guys things are about to paddle down the unknown 😝

Teaser: far from home.......

Love for y'all.
~aliya