Now finally getting that off of your chest, you thought it would give you a kind of liberating feeling but it wasn't. It was more of the opposite, and that was what was really worrying you right now.

"I know it's hard, but it's good to see that you at least admit that to yourself." Hana said putting a sympathetic hand on your shoulder. "But if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always right here." She pointed at herself and smiled.

"I know." You laughed and quickly pulled her into a hug. First of all to thank her but also to push that weird uneasy feeling aside, which was slowly spreading in your stomach.

Hana did not exactly notice how much this topic was actually worrying you but you were glad when she dropped it pretty fast anyway. Mostly to avoid any possible further discomfort.

***

Lunchbreak had just started. You were waiting for Hana right in front of the cafeteria entrance because she forgot something back in the classroom.

After checking your phone for new messages you took a quick glance around you, eyeing all the students that were quickly passing by trying to get to the cafeteria, craving for food.

You only noticed how hungry you actually were when your stomach suddenly started growling.

"What's taking her so long?" You mumbled to yourself, impatiently tapping your foot on the ground, looking around for your best friend again. But she was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly your phone vibrated in your hands and made you jump. It was a text message from an unknown number.

"You look lost."

You furrowed your brows in confusion. "Who's this?" You then quickly typed as an answer.

The reply came instantly. "Look up."

You did as told and kept glancing at the students roaming around you. None of them paying any attention to you, all of them busy with their own stuff.

Confused you turned your head left and right until you suddenly met a pair of eyes, starring directly at you. – It was Namjoon.

He was standing a few meters away from you on the other side of the hallway together with two of his friends who kept talking and laughing about something you obviously couldn't hear over the buzzing sound of voices in the hallway.

You stared at him for a few seconds, puzzled. Then you blinked a few times, shaking your head slightly. How did he get your number?

But instead of just walking over and asking him you typed a quick message on your phone. "How did you get my number?"

"I have my ways."

You scoffed at his reply, doubtfully looking up to him again.

He only winked at you before one of his friends said something to him, causing him to turn his head away.

Good, now he wouldn't see you blushing at least.

You were about to type "What do you want?" But then decided this might sound a bit rude and looked up again.

Namjoon and his friends were gone.

You quickly turned your head, only to see them walking into the cafeteria, Namjoon giving you a last, but meaningful, glance.

"Y/N!" A sudden voice made you turn your head.

"There you are!" You said as Hana finally came running towards you. "What took you so long?"