26. ANOTHER DEVIL

Start from the beginning

I open my mouth to ask him but I am interrupted "I suggest you take a step away from her" the voice instantly makes me freeze and I know it is Tristian.

His face is filled with rage and I know he is livid; he looks at Damon with full hatred and then towards me narrowing his eyes reading me. He just looks at me and I know what he wants, not waiting any further I move towards Tristian and stand beside him.

"I am sorry I am late Tristian; I was a bit busy you see" Damon says looking at Tristian with equal hatred.

"Well Damon you just missed the big announcement" Tristian says grabbing my waist showing his possession. Damon's eyes zero on Tristian's hand on my waist and he raises an eyebrow looking at me and then Tristian.

"What announcement would that be Tristian?" Damon asks.

Before Tristian could answer a very angry Natasha barges in the garden taking long strides, she stands beside Damon and looks at me angrily like she wants to just kill me. For the first time in a very long time, I feel comfort in Tristian's arms.

"What the hell Tristian?! How can you do this to me? You have been engaged to me since we were 10 years old! All because of this whore, who doesn't even..."

"Will some tell me what the fuck is my sister talking about?!" Damon says shutting up Natasha who starts to cry.

So, they both are fucking siblings but except for their black hairs they look different.

"Well let me introduce you to my fiancé and your future queen, Annabeth" Tristian says and instantly smashes his lips with mine kissing me with aggression, showing both of them that I am his and only his. I break the kiss gasping for air and see Tristian's lips smudged with my red lipstick smirking towards Damon.

I see Damon clenching his jaws, his hands balled into tight fists turning his knuckles white. Why is he so mad? I am the one whose life is getting destroyed.

"And Natasha the only reason I am not killing you right now is because of your father but next time you even think about speaking ill of my future wife I will give you a fate worse than death. As for our engagement nobody can tell me what I can and cannot do." hearing Tristian's words Natasha's face goes pale.

I look towards Damon wondering how will he react towards Tristian insulting Natasha but he seems unfazed by it, his eyes are glued to me and I see the same emotions in his eyes that is see in Tristian's when he looks at me with so much want and obsession...

"Keep her safe Tristian or someone might steal her" Damon says eyeing me and mocking Tristian before walking out with a sobbing Natasha who throws me a disgusting look.

Tristian quickly drags me with him towards the car waiting for us outside Jacob and the guards enter the rest of the SUV's as he shoves me inside the car and comes in to sit next to me. The entire ride home I am scared because I know Tristian is angry and he will take it out on me.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

As soon as we enter our room, he instantly grabs the bottle of whiskey and chugs it directly from the bottle. Suddenly he throws the bottle on the wall making me flinch.

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD! I saw it in his eyes the way he looks at you with those filthy eyes... he wants to have you" he starts to laugh but there is no humour it is dark, it the laugh of the devil.

"I will fucking rip his heart out the next time I see him gawking at you... YOUR ARE MINE" he says looking directly into my eyes.

He takes long strides towards me but before he could reach me, I throw myself onto him and kiss him roughly making him freeze. After sometime he relaxes and kisses me back pulling my hairs roughly. His lips dominate mine and his tongue invading my mouth, this kiss reminds me of the first time he kissed me, filled with nothing but pleasure and want.

"You are mine and mine only Annabeth" Tristin says calmly caressing my cheeks with his hands softly.

"I love you so much Anna, if anything happens to you then I will kill myself because my life holds no meaning without you in it" his shocks me to my core and I see so much love in his eyes that it makes me forget wat kind of devil he really is, I choose my next words very carefully.

"Tristian you need to understand that you can make do anything by forcing me but you cannot make me fall in love with you... You were right, I did love you and maybe I still do but you have hurt me and buried my love for you deep within me... I know you won't let go of me so the only thing that I ask of you is that you should stop treating me like your property and show me that you love... I know deep in your heart you can be gentle and caring... I saw that when we were together before you kidnapped me, I know that was not just an act... So what I am trying to say is that you could try and become that person with whom I fell in love with and maybe then I could find in my heart to love you again" I cup his cheeks and trace his jawline with my thump.

"I will make you fall in love with me Anna no matter what it takes" he whispers and crashes his lips with mine.

___________________

So, what do you think of Damon?

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!