🥦chapter 26:the heat🥦

Start from the beginning

A ferocious growl escaped Boun's lips. He spun them around, slamming Prem's back against the wall and pinning his wrists over his head, using his body to hold him still.

Prem didn't even flinch.

"I know you hate me..." Boun began to say,

"I don't hate you!" Prem growled back, "Some days I want to, but I don't...I love...you."

I love you.

Stunned Boun released Prem's wrists and stepped back. "What?"

"That night I heard you. I heard everything you said, when you thought I was sleeping. You said you were sorry, but this forgiveness thing isn't easy for me. I've been fucked over a few times by everyone I love, including you."

Boun winced, the incessant pang in his chest was relentless these days.

"But holding on to this anger...it's killing me from inside...I thought by hating and hurting you that I would feel better...but this hatred is like a double-edged sword...and the harm I'm doing to you...I'm also doing to myself."

"Prem, I love you much. I'm so sorry for-" Just as Boun started to speak, Prem's face contorted with pain, he gripped Boun's shoulders and took several labored breaths.

"Are you going to step up or step out?" Prem asked between pants, "because this omega needs his alpha."

The moment Prem's alluring eyes met Boun's gaze, the alpha was done for

Their lips connected.

It was the first time Prem kissed him like that, hungry and ravenous, as if he couldn't get enough. Caught in a frenzy of heat and rut, they simultaneously undressed one another.

The Alpha effortlessly lifted his omega and carried him back to bed.

Boun took a long sniff at the scent gland throbbing in his neck. He inhaled all of it. Like some deadly sweet poison that lured him, he immersed himself into the crook of his neck, oh what a sinful beauty he looked like right now, sprawled on the bed, lips apart, breathing heavily, eyelids half shut, his hair messy and black, sticking to his sweaty face.

Boun positioned himself on top of the younger, on his elbows, kissing his temple, followed by a long, passionate one on his lips. Before the alpha lost control and completely gave in to his primal urges, Boun's eyes locked in on Prems.

"Words may never equate to how sorry I am for not being a good alpha to you from the very beginning. I know I let you down and I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you."

The omega's eyes glistened with tears; he gave his alpha a simple nod. Prem's hands went around Boun's neck, pulling him to him with a kiss. As the kiss deepened, an urgent primal need traveled throughout the alpha's body, it was time to claim his omega-now.