"Do I have to?" I asked annoyed Leonard sighed for the tenth time this morning "Just get out of the damn car" He says frustrated.

I huffed in annoyance before exiting the car. I walked away without sparing them a glance. I pushed open the school doors and walked up to my locker. 

The hallway was loud as usual. Jocks checking out and flirting with the cheerleaders as they let out annoying squeals.

Suddenly, The hallway became quiet and then my eyes automatically found the cold blue eyes. Whispers erupted and gossip started. 

"I heard he got arrested again" 

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was in a gang" 

"His hot though" 

 He didn't seem fazed by the whispers he looked around before his icy blue eyes met my brown ones. I didn't look away and neither did he. Those eyes. 

They held so much darkness and secrets. It's like he snapped out of it and glared fiercely at my direction. 

I watched as he walked away and the hallway went back to it's usual noisiness after a while.

The bell rang I walked to my first class English. I greeted Mrs. West and went to my usual seat. Students entered class one after another. Then I saw Bri and Josh entering. I gave them a small smile which they returned.

"We should go to the club tonight, For girls night only and It's a Friday night" Brianna says excitedly Leo's eyes widened 

"B-but your to young" He says I chuckled quietly Josh just smiled at his innocence and that's how lunch ended with the bell.

"But we should totally go to the club tonight it's been long since we had some fun" She says. She's right, It's been a while since we had a girls night I agreed as she squealed excitedly even though I'm not such a big fan of clubbing.

Finally school is over. I walked out and to the car I was patiently waiting for my brothers who are late as usual. This is the last day I'm ever coming with them.

 As I was waiting I looked around my eyes landed on the pitch black Lamborghini Aventador but that was not what caught my attention but the person who was leaning on the hood.

His cold eyes stared at me as he drew heavily on his cigarette and puffed out a cloud of smoke. I heard footsteps from beside me 

"Hey little sis" Lorenzo greeted and patted my head like his greeting a 5 year old. I swatted his hand away before glaring at him he smiled in return.

Leonard and Vito were behind him they smiled at me before Leonard's eyes moved from me to something or someone.

His face hardened as he glared at Xavier. Do they know each other? I saw Xavier give a glare of his own. I gave Leonard a questioning look in which he shook his head.

What the hell was that?

The ride home was silent  we finally reached home and as soon as we did I rushed to my room I quickly took a shower.

I wrapped the towel around my self before walking out my phone rang I picked it up "I'll be there in 5" Brianna said cutting the call not giving me a chance to even speak.