BONUS CHAPTER: Pillow Princess

Jimin

Jimin

-In college-

Jungkook giggles excitedly as he brushes his teeth beside me. His eyes are scrunched up as he puffs his bunny cheeks out.

I gently muss with his brown locks and he hums contently. He looks cute to me and I can't get enough of him. Lately, I've been obsessed with the freshman to a great extent. I've been practically living at his apartment, always making it my goal for Jungkook to know that I'm always available when he needs or even wants me. He's my priority after my own health.

We haven't had sex since the last time due to my own decision. I just don't want him to think the relationship is purely physical again. Jungkook deserves to know his worth in all facets, so sex has been on pause while I show him my affection in various other mediums. Our time together is instead spent together talking, cuddling, kissing, or just basking in each other's company. Jungkook and I have gotten to a place where silences are no longer awkward and I can work on my homework while he works on his. Just being near puts us at ease.

"Jiminie, I'm really excited for our date. It's like our first one ever." He grins widely, nose scrunching.

"We've gone on dates before."

"Yeah, but on or super close to campus, so it's not the same. We're being really public now and it feels good. I love going to the dining hall and other places around campus, but the fact that you're taking me out makes me feel like you're parading me around like you're proud of me."

I grab his waist when I'm done brushing my teeth and pull him into me. "I love showing you off, Kookie. Everyone on this planet should know you're mine."

He nods, draping his arms over my shoulders and burying his face in the crook of my neck. "I like being yours. I could be yours forever."

His honest words make my heart pound. I kiss the top of his head. "Ready to go, Princess?"

"Mhmm." He relaxes against me and inhales my scent.

Chuckling, I hook my hands under his knees and hoist him up. He wraps his arms and legs tightly around me as I take us out of the apartment and to my car.

I place the brunet into the passenger's seat and kiss his nose before going to my side and prepare to embark. The brunet looks at me dreamily, trailing his fingers up and down the center console.

"Are you sure you want to go to the mall? I could take you out to a restaurant."

Jungkook plays with one of his sweatshirt strings. "I want to go to the mall. Going somewhere super fancy would make me anxious and I like being comfortable with you."

"Whatever you want, Bunny-boy." I pinch his nose and drive off to the mall.

We spend the car ride talking and singing along to my playlists. Jungkook likes the duets the best, getting super excited when "We don't Talk Anymore" came on.