Chapter 7: More

Jimin

Jimin

"Don't close the door, Kookie," I softly request.

He looks at me from behind the door with glassy eyes. "W-Why are you here?"

I open the door wider but don't close the distance between us. "I took some time away to think about things and I came to a conclusion."

Jungkook hugs himself. "You were just using me."

"No, no, no." I shake my head. "Jungkook, don't say that. You know me. I'm not like that. I never meant to make you feel used. You're too precious for that."

"Then why have you been avoiding me?"

"Can I come in?" I ask.

He nods slowly and steps aside. I sit down on the couch beside him and grab his hands, caressing the backs of them with the pads of my thumbs.

"Every time we'd done anything, I noticed that you would avoid me. It made me feel like you regretted what we did. So I decided to give you the space I thought you wanted."

Jungkook looks at our hands and swallows. He doesn't say anything.

"But I don't want to give you space," I whisper.

He looks up at me and I kiss his knuckles, making him blush.

"I want you to feel comfortable with me, free. Those nights aren't enough for me. What I want is all of you. All of you, including this." I place my hand on his chest. "I want to have something more with you, something stronger. I want to text you about the little things like how your day was, what makes you happy. You've always been so interested in me, but I've been curious about you too. I want you to teach me everything there is to know about you."

"Jimin..."

"I want to love you, Kookie. And I want you to love me too."

Jungkook's mouth opens, but no sounds come out. He instead grabs my hands and puts them on his cheeks. I can feel the warmth radiating from them. His cuteness makes me grin.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend, Jungkook?"

He nods while holding my hands in place. "Please, I want that so bad." He tackles me in a hug.

The brunet sobs into my neck and I rock us gently while rubbing circles into his back. I kiss the top of his head and hold him close to me. I want to take care of him for real. He deserves nothing less.

"I brought some presents for you. Do you want to see them?" I ask.

"You got me things?" He sniffles and I wipe his eyes.

"Definitely." I open one of the bags and pull out a big bunny plushie and his eyes light up.

"It's cute." He giggles. "But I don't want to let go of you to hold it."

"Cutie." I roll my eyes and set it beside him. I pull out some earrings that match his style. "Pretty accessories for a pretty boy. And they look like stuff you'd wear." I play with his earlobes.

He grins. "You're spoiling me."

"But I haven't even shown you all the candy I got you."

"Jimiiiiiiiiiin." He whines and buries his face in my neck again. "Too much stuff. I want to get you things too."

"We'll have plenty of time for that." I wrap my arms around him and squeeze. "I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me for at least a good while."

Jungkook smirks. "Park Jimin is mine."

"Yup, all yours. In every way." I ruffle his hair and pick him up. "How about we go to bed?"

He blushes. "U-Um."

"No, actually sleep." I giggle and kiss his temple. "The best part is that I'll be here when you wake up~"

A content sound leaves his mouth as I take the bunny and the bunny plushie into the bedroom. I go through Jungkook's clothes to grab us both some pajamas and I get dressed in front of the brunet.

He hands me a spare toothbrush as he's brushing his own teeth. "It feels so intimate." He blushes.

"It's nice." I agree. "I'm glad I get to experience it with you."

"Me too." He holds my hand when we're done and I make sure I'm the one to turn off all the lights before cuddling my boyfriend in bed.

Jungkook nuzzles against me and hums. "Goodnight, Jiminie."

"Goodnight, Kookie." I grin, wondering how one man can be so perfect.

Author's Note: What if this is the last chapter? What if it's almost the last but not quite?

What are your thoughts on the chapter?

Make sure to take care and love yourself as best as you can.

With lots of love,

-BBM