Chapter 1: Secret Admirer

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Maybe if you actually spoke to Jimin rather than stalk him, you'd actually be dating rather than sitting here like a lovesick puppy," Yoongi deadpans, adjusting the headband holding his bleached hair out of his face.

I pout and continue to eat my macaroni, sketching the blond poking his cheeks while wearing a flower crown made up of both our birth flowers. "I'm not a stalker. If I took pictures of him without his consent, then it'd be weird."

"And drawing him isn't?"

Poking my bottom lip with my mechanical pencil, I look at Yoongi with big eyes. "I like to think it's endearing."

Yoongi laughs. "You're very cute, but constantly hiding from Jimin won't get him to date you."

"Easy for you to say. You have two boyfriends. You have two guys who like you while I have zilch, zero, nada. Plus, I'm fine the way I am, the road to less heartbreak."

The senior stirs his ice around his soda. "Look, Tae is really good friends with Jimin, so we have an easy in."

"No, I'm not using your boyfriend to get to Jimin. I'm fine. I promise."

"Then why do you look so sad while drawing him?"

"I'm not."

Yoongi rests his arm over the top of the booth seat. "Hobi, Tae, and Jin are throwing a party at their frat house. Jimin and Tae are inseparable, so I bet he'll be there too. Plus, Hobi is his roommate. Maybe something cliché will happen and you'll end up playing spin the bottle or seven minutes in heaven. Maybe strip poker." He winks.

My face warms up and I swallow. The thought of Jimin kissing and/or touching me is too much for me. I squeeze my legs together and take a sip of my banana milk. "I can't keep up with him."

"Cutie virgin. Want Park Jimin to wreck your ass?" Yoongi wiggles his eyebrows and I gasp, throwing a salt packet at him.

"Min Yoongi! Stop it! You said you wouldn't bring it up," I whine.

He laughs. "I'm sorry, but walking in and seeing a dildo in your room was a dead giveaway."

"You don't know what it's for. It could've been for decoration."

Yoongi holds back a laugh. "Yeah, okay. For decoration. Why don't you just let me be your wingman? I bet I could get you with Jimin by the end of the month tops."

I stand abruptly, grabbing my tray. "No. I'm fine. And I don't like parties. They're too crowded and only lead to bad things. They make me anxious, so like always, I think I'll pass."

My friend releases a long, drawn out exhale and gets up to follow me, only having ordered a drink and fries.

"Yoongi, you don't understand how hard everything is for me. Things wouldn't go well at all. The emotions are too imbalanced. At best, it would lead to an imbalanced, possibly toxic relationship. I've had him on my mind since middle school. Jimin doesn't even know I exist. It wouldn't be a relationship. It'd be me practically fanboying over an idol."

"What makes you think that Jimin couldn't grow to see you the same?"

His words cause me to stop and look at Yoongi. "Do you honestly think that's a possibility?"

He smiles gently. "Yes, I do, Jungkook."

Chewing on the inside of my cheek, I nod. "Maybe when the time is right, I'll make my move."

Yoongi sighs and as I go to walk again, he sticks his foot out and I trip, falling and spilling my tray's contents on none other than Park Jimin.

Yoongi, you bastard.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I'm not usually so clumsy. And your shirt. It's Chanel. I'm so sorry. I'll pay to replace it if it's ruined," I ramble, bowing on the ground.

Jimin kneels in front of me and cocks his head to the side. "Hey, I don't bite. And it's not that big of a deal. It's just milk. The macaroni didn't even get on me."

I peek up at him and instantly regret the decision. He's too much and too close. Today, he decided to wear gray contacts. I'm instantly drawn and just sit with my mouth hanging open.

A hand brushes against the side of my face as the blond adjusts my glasses. "Jeon Jungkook, right?"

"Y-Yeah," I force the word out and he giggles.

"Cute." He helps clean up and then offers a hand out to me.

I grab it and forget to breathe as soon as he pulls me up. As he dusts my clothes off, my face, ears, and neck start to turn red. He pats my chest when he's finished. Why he decides to stay behind and help clean up despite the soaked nature of his top is beyond me, but I'm grateful to him regardless. He's simply angelic, too nice for his own good.

Jimin fusses with my hair and I fear that he can hear my heart pounding in my chest.

"My friends are throwing a party tonight. You should come. Yoongi always comes, but I've never seen you."

"I-I'm not good at parties."

Why did I admit to that?

"Then I'll take good care of you." He winks and my brain malfunctions and I suddenly forget the Korean language.

Jimin seems to notice my state of complete shock and he giggles. He brushes my hair out of my face and my brain reboots as if by magic.

"I-I'll think about coming." I bite my lip.

"Good." He smiles. "Dress cute so I can find you."

My whole body is flushed and I find myself nodding along, my unconscious submissive and eager to please. He could ask me to do pretty much anything and I would do it.

The blond smiles widely and ruffles my hair. "Great! See you there, Kookie."

"O-Okay." I wave at his departing figure until everything that's just happened catches up with me.

Did he just call me Kookie?

Author's Note: Do you think Jungkook will really show up to the party? If he does, what do you think he should wear?

What are your thoughts on the chapter?

Make sure to take care and love yourself as best as you can.

With lots of love,

-BBM