Chapter 5: Secret Selfies

Start from the beginning

Fuck.

My eyes scan his every move and follow a bead of sweat roll from his forehead down the side of his face, his neck, only to disappear under his shirt. I wish I were that towel...

"Jeon Jungkook." Jimin's hand waving catches my attention and I blink quickly.

"Are you horny?"

A squeak leaves my mouth and I cover it, ears burning bright.

He chuckles and leans back in his seat. "You got one little taste and now you're addicted."

"I'd hardly call that a little taste." I scoff.

"You could say that." Fingers run through his golden locks. "How about this? I need to head home and I have homework that I need to complete later, so I can't exactly come over to go down your rabbit hole."

"Don't say that!" I cover my face. "It's not funny!"

A laugh like honey fills my ears and Jimin smiles. "I need to hang up to keep my eyes on the road, but what I was saying was that how about you put those photography and videography skills to use and show me just how much you need me? Then, when I get home, I'll look at it all and then help you out with your little problem from the comfort of my bedroom." He winks at me.

I whine. "Come here in person."

"If I do that, I won't get my homework done, Kookie. We couldn't have that, now could we?"

"No." I pout.

"Be a good boy." He whispers huskily before hanging up.

I stare at the black screen before pulling my hair. How embarrassing can I be? Being turned on by him calling me while sweaty? How old am I? Why am I so easy? Is this due to my lack of experience?

Is it due to the fact that he looked similar to how he did when he was fucking me?

The tightness in my pants is distracting and I poke it, hissing at the sensitivity. Why did I wear such tight jeans?

I stare at the device in my hand as I ponder my options. Having Jimin take care of me is really tempting, but I don't know how to even carry out his request. I've never photographed or recorded myself before.

An idea comes to mind. Quickly, I situate my phone on a tripod and turn the selfie-recording on so that I can see myself.

After pressing play, I bite my lip and back up so that I'm leaning against my headboard. My eyes close and I feel a tingle run up my spine at just the mere thought of Jimin watching me, giving me his undivided attention when he could probably have whoever he wants on this planet.

But he chose me.

"Jimin," I rasp out, palming myself through the restricting fabric of my black jeans. My breathing accelerates as my mind begins to wander, imagination taking off. Suddenly, it's Jimin's hand teasing me, his sweet, but powerful voice telling me that I don't get to come so easily because I avoided him for so long.

A choked moan echoes in the room as my back arches and my other hand explores my torso, the imaginary force leading all of my actions. I can't think straight. It isn't fair that he's so far away. I need him here with me.

Dazed, I crawl towards the phone camera, my link with the blond. "Need you here. N-Need you inside me." I breathe heavily. My cheeks flush and I pant on my hands and knees, body shaking with need. "Take care of me, Jimin. I want all of you." I lick my lips and bury my face in the mattress, unable to look at the camera as I confess my next words. "I want to suck you off and taste you."