One of the men Isanna noticed to have been staring at the trio shifted from his leaning position against the wall of an abandoned house and stalked towards the three cloaked figures.

There was a weighty silence, the suspense somewhat exciting Isanna as she watched the stout man bump his shoulders into the man with the undercut.

"Ow! It hurts!" The stout man bellowed rather forcefully, so painfully obvious that Isanna had to roll her eyes. "Hey you! You run someone over without so much as an apology?!"

The two other cloaked figures seemed to have engaged in a conversation, the stout man - whom Isanna knew was being overly dramatic over a bump in the shoulder - yelling something else before he took out a gun from behind his vest along with a threat.

Had this happened aboveground, a citizen randomly owning a gun would have induced dire consequences and a heavy punishment, but this was the Underground. Everything illegal was legal.

The man cocked the gun towards the man with the undercut, who didn't look fazed in the least.

Then, Isanna saw it.

From under his cloak, the undercut guy shifted his hand and pulled out a familiar handgrip, just enough for Isanna to catch a glimpse of it, and shot a hook towards the stack of empty wooden barrels behind the stout man who flinched at the object latching right beside his face.

The man with the undercut propelled himself towards him in quick speed and leaped upwards to dodge a bullet that was released from the stout man's gun. In the next second, the undercut guy flipped his body in midair and pushed a rough landing on the stout man's chest, shoving him hard on the ground with a yelp of pain.

Isanna also saw the other two cloaked figures, a younger girl with fiery red hair and a man with blond curls, take out the other two men who were acquaintances with the stout man.

After exchanging words with what Isanna deduced were his friends, the man with the undercut hooked his 3DM gear line to the tall wall of a nearby building and shot upwards, the wind fluttering his cloak and allowing Isanna and her two friends to catch a glimpse of his 3DM gear that was strapped around his body as he flew upwards.

The undercut guy's eyes flickered downwards over towards the trio of soldiers for a brief moment, his steel grey eyes clashing with Isanna's dark irises, then flitting over towards Erwin. His mind immediately recognized the two-winged crest.

As Isanna watched the trio of thugs fly away like birds into the skies of the Underground city, only one thought dominated.

"Boys," she called as both Erwin and Mike glanced at her, "we just found our new friends."

After that brief encounter with the underground trio, Isanna and the others had returned to Mitras and began enacting their plan: persuading Nicholas Lovof to avoid signing the petition.

Isanna's figure crouched atop a bricked house that was situated right by the street, a brown cloak wrapping her form and pulled over her head to conceal her identity. The afternoon sun rays were raining down, harsh and prickling, but the girl didn't allow the heat to affect her as she strained her eyes for a certain carriage to pull through the street.

"Engagement party?"

"Correct." Erwin nodded to her. "According to Hanji's sources, Nicholas' son, Baldrick, will be holding an engagement party tonight at his mansion. Security will be tight and we cannot afford any unnecessary havoc, so we'll slip in the party using him."

Isanna wondered what kind of idiot would want to marry that prick and felt sorry for them. However, the prospect of reuniting with her lovely fellow training cadet was certainly exciting.