The One Where They Simp More

Start from the beginning

B: "Hi guys."

G: "Helloooo."

D: "So what's up?"

Sp: "Nothing, I just wanted to talk."

Sk: "Dumb reason to call us all, not gonna lie."

B: "Skeppy, be nice."

Sp: "It's fine, Bad. We do this all the time."

Dream sat up and adjusted his pillow to be straight up against the wall. Suddenly, he started coughing, feeling flowers rise in his throat. The call went silent except for Bad's worried calls for Dream.

D: "I'm fine, Bad. Just flowers."

B: "Alright... You really should find your soulmate. It's getting worse and worse by the day."

Sp: "Yeah, dude. Soon enough you're gonna have to go to the hospital or something."

Dream looked down at the large delft blue, blood-soaked flower sitting in his palm. It was surrounded by three petals, which were drenched in dark red liquid as well.

D: "It's not that bad.."

Sk: "You need to find your soulmate. Seriously. I will make you kiss every boy who likes the color blue in the whole United States."

Sp: "He can't kiss every boy, dumbass!"

B: "Yeah, it takes two months off, remember?"

George had been unusually quiet.

Sk: "Oh my god I'm an idiot."

Sp: "Yep."

The ca went silent. Then, some faint yelling could be heard from someone's side.

B: "Sorry! I gotta go, lunch is done. Talk to you guys later! Bye Skeppy!"

Sk: "Bye, Bad!"

Sp: "Bye."

D: "Have a good lunch or something."

G: "Bye, Bad."

Bad left the call, leaving Skeppy, Sapnap, Dream and George to talk.

Sk: "Wwelp, this is hella awkward, so imma head out and probably eat some ramen or whatever. Bye."

D: "Bye Skep."

Sp: "See ya."

G: "Bye."

A moment of silence passed.

Sp: "Yeah okay bye."

Sapnap left the call quickly, not waiting for either of the two boys to say bye.

"Um. So."

"So."

There was an awkward silence between the two. Neither of them wanted to be the jackass to leave first.