The whale.//Chapter 4

Mulai dari awal

Nami must've fell back out of shock or something because she's on the floor deck, "Ah, that's right! Maybe the whale just hasn't noticed us yet!" She added hopefully.

"Well  if we don't do anything soon, we're gonna crash!" Zoro shouted, "There's an open space up left! Turn Portside!" He pointed to a little spot near the whale's side.

"But the rudder's broken!" Usopp screamed panicked.

"Well we gotta do something! I'll come and help too!" Zoro screamed back, leaping over the stairs up to the back.

"That's it! I've got a plan!" Luffy shouted. Faythe followed him immediately. Wondering what amazing plan her captain thought up. Her wings now forming back to arms, her talons now back to her human legs. She dashed in after Luffy when he busted the door open. Faythe dashed down the stairs to lead to the cannons. She saw him already loading in a cannon ball in the front one. I grabbed the lighter for him and lit it up for him.

"Thanks, Faythe!" Luffy smiled.

"No problem Captain!" Faythe lifted her feathered arm into a salute. Just as she saluted, the cannon went off, already blasting into the whale's stomach. Listening to the screams of the crew mates above, it sounded like it hit.

"Good! I wonder if the ship stopped now?" Luffy laughed, Faythe patted his back.

"Good going Captain!" Faythe laughed along with him. A sudden crack and noise above deck, made her feathers spike.

"Let's hurry and see the damage!" Faythe transformed into her bird state and flew out.

Upon reaching outside she noticed three things. Make that four. The ship stopped, thankfully. The mast of Going Merry was broken, not good. Everyone is in a panicked state of dread, mostly Nami. And finally, the whale stopped making that sad noise. Flying down beside Nami, transforming back into a bird, Faythe helped her back up to her feet. She leaned on her for support for her shaky legs.

"MY SPECIAL SEAT!!" A scream from Luffy could be heard from the door leading inside.

"N..!!" Zoro started, still in shock, but he collected himself and gave out orders, "NOWS OUR CHANCE! RUN FOR IT!"

"WHATS THIS THING?! DID IT NOT EVEN FEEL THAT CANNONBALL JUST NOW?!

"It's a whale." Faythe stared blankly.

"SHUT UP, FAYTHE! I KNOW WHAT IT IS! I WAS SPEAKING METAPHORICALLY!!"

"MAYBE ITS JUST REALLY SLOW!"

"WHO THE HELL CARES! LETS JUST GET OUTTA HERE!"

The ship took a sharp turn to the left and rode the winds like it was running for its dear life.

'BUOOOOHHHH!!!'

"AGHHHHHH MY EARS!" Sanji shouted over the oar he was rowing with.

"ROW! JUST ROW AS FAST AS YOU CAN!" Zoro shouted across the deck with his oar.

"WE'VE GOT TO GET AWAY FROM THIS THING NOW!" Usopp screamed from his spot beside Sanji.

Faythe's attention was then turned towards her captain, stalking out of the door war. When he stopped in front of the deck, turning to his side he reached his arm back. Nami must've noticed what he was doing, because her face was an instant expression of fear.