Chapter 3 (EDITED)

Blair's POV
———————

The past 2 days have been horrendous being in a car with Samuel and Nathen fighting over a sandwich for 24 hours than walking through the forest for another 24 hours wasn't fun not one bit. One thing was for sure i was going to get this sord for Scarlett this is the first mission/ assignment i have ever done, well done as a team leader. i do not plan on disappointing Scarlett.

"Up there," Abigail said stopping in her tracks and looking up.

I stopped right behind her and looked up the entrance of the cave was at least a few hundred feet high. my heart start to beat faster I was a bit scared, but Scarlett always taught me that no matter how scared that the more I believe I have no fear the more I will believe it, something about manifestation too but my brain only remembers what is convenient sometimes. 

"That's like a million feet high," Nathen said looking up at the cave.

"Very brave of you to go first," Mia said.

"Yeah- wait- wait what-"

"Lev-ortum," Mia said before Nathen can finish.

Nathen was sent up flying toward the cave while screaming like a girl. Meanwhile, Samuel was laughing his butt off. Those two will be the death of me but i do have to admit if this mission does go sideways, I can be relay on them to be helpful.

"Lev-ortum," I said looking over at Samuel.

He then shot up in the sky screaming possibly louder than Nathen and suddenly Samuel and Nathen crashed together. Stephanie let out a small chuckle and raised her fist i smiled and gave her a fist pump.

"I'm good," Nathen said over the edge.

"I'm gooder," Samuel said shoving Nathen over.

"Gooder isn't even a word you idiot," Nathen said shoving Samuel back.

i smacked my forehead with my palm as i can hear them arguing. 

"Those two were the best we got," Stephanie said annoyed.

Abigail walked over to Stephanie and draped her arm around her shoulder.

"Sadly," Abigail said softly.

" Alright are you gals ready," I said clearing my throat.

They all nodded.

"Lev-ortum" we all chanted.

We all lifted off the ground and held out our hands to keep balance once we landed in the cave, we saw Samuel sitting quietly kicking rocks on the floor and Nathen was sitting and picking at his nails.

"Took you long enough," Nathen said getting up with Samuel.

"Huh and they call us slow," Samuel said nudging Nathen with his elbow.

"Right! And don't nudge me your elbow is pointy, and it hurts" Nathen said pinching to Samuel as they walked forward into the cave. I'm starting to think I should have just left them as a look out. 

"Ow that hurts' Samuel said nudging Nathen hard.

"You always have to do what I say not to," Nathen said irritated.

"Huh," Samuel said nudging him once more.

"STOP THAT YOU UGLY COCKROACH," Nathen said slapping Samuel over the head hard.

Soon enough they were having a catfight.

"Motus-insist," I said holding my hand up.

They both froze as they were about to hit each other. i can only take so much of their foolishness I don't need them to be the reason I return to the coven with empty hands.