~Chris Tucker• Guess Who

I didn't see it at first but DAMN HE FINEEEE😭😭😭
**
And no I didn't proofread because if I did it would never get posted😌
**

I didn't see it at first but DAMN HE FINEEEE😭😭😭**And no I didn't proofread because if I did it would never get posted😌**

It's Thanksgiving and the first time you were bringing home someone for your family to meet.

"You sure they'll like me?" Chris asked as he grabbed the bags out of the trunk.

"Yeah, babe. It's gonna be great!" You smiled

"Now remember my siblings are blunt. They talk first then think about it. My mom is gonna be the hardest to break." He nodded and followed you to the porch.

"Hey!" You smiled as your brother opened the door.

"Hey. Who are you?" His brows furrowed.

"Can we get in the damn house first, Rashad?"

"Girl you better watch your tone talking to me!"

"I'll rip all 4 of them chin hairs off your face."

"Get your ass in the house." He rolled his eyes and let you both through.

"Where is momma?"

"The store."

"Ok. Well, Rashad this is Chris my boyfriend. Babe this is my annoying ass brother Rashad." They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you man." Chris said first.

"Likewise man."

"I don't like you dating but I'll allow it for now. Treat my sister well." He said making his voice deeper.

"That's the plan" Chris smiled.

"You look familiar. You from here?"

"I'm from Atlanta." Your brother nodded.

"It's a game on you trying to watch?" He pointed to the living room where the tv was blaring.

"I'm game. Babe where am I putting the bags?" He turned to you.

"Just sit them right here and I'll be back in a few."

"One down, three more to go." You mumbled walking into the living room.

"Who left these bags on my floor?" Your mom spoke walking into the living room.

"It was me momma, I'm sorry but I have someone I want you to meet." You pulled Chris with you.

"This is my boyfriend Chris." He put ok his best smile and shook her hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you ma'am. You have a beautiful home." He spoke and your mother smiled.

"Why thank you! Welcome to my home. I'm sorry I didn't get to greet you once you got here. Hopefully Rashad did well"

"He was very welcoming ma'am. You have nothing to worry about."

"That's my guy!" Your brother yelled from the couch.

"What?" You asked as she looked at you and then him.

"Girl, I thought I'd never see the day you brought somebody home to meet us."

"What's all the noise in here?" You father came into the room and stopped in his tracks.

"Hey ladybug!" He smiled and you went to give him a hug and kiss.

"Daddy I brought someone I want you to meet."

"Hello sir, I'm Chris."

"He's my boyfriend." You smiled.

"I guess I owe 'Shad some money." Your sister walked into the room.

"You ain't have faith but I knew my big sis would be slept on for too long." He put out his hand as she walked towards him.

"C.R.E.A.M babyyy" he said putting the money in his pocket.

"Well damn!" You said looking at your family.

"We didn't know if you would finally do it." Your dad said.

"Dinner will be ready in 30" your sister said and went back into the kitchen.

"Chris you look familiar, are you from the area?"

"No sir, I'm from Atlanta."

"Ahh. Where do you work?"

"I work in entertainment." They still haven't figured it out.

He was grilled throughout dinner.

"I really feel like I've seen you a few times." Your father pressed.

"I'm saying daddy. What type of entertainment do you do?"your sister said

"You ain't no pornstar right?" Your brother asked and got a hand upside his head.

"I apologize for his behavior." Your mother said.

"Nigga you're SMOKEY FROM FRIDAY!" Your brother yelled finally figuring out why he looked so familiar.

"Damn! Why you smoke away big worms shit?" Your sister asked.

"Watch your language at my damn table!" Your mother said making Chris laugh as you sighed.

"I'm sorry about them."

"Ain't nothing I'm not used to baby." His hand resting on your thigh.