~Keith Sweat• Chocolate Girl pt. 1

From certain angles, Keith could make me sweat. I said what I said! 😭

You as Maria
Keith "The Beggar" Sweat as Himself

Maria released a moan, feeling his calloused hand run across the nape of her neck

Maria released a moan, feeling his calloused hand run across the nape of her neck. His tongue ran across your ear, a spot he knew would make you weaker than she already was.

"Shit!" Keith whisper yelled through his gritted teeth. "You feel that shit?" he asked as he sped up the pace of his hips.

Your back was facing him but you could tell his lips were parted by the warmth of his breath running across your warm flesh. Reaching a hand back, she unsuccessfully tried to push him away.

"Talk to me baby. You know I like that" his voice rasped as you blushed.

Opening your mouth, his hands groped your sensitive nipples, making your body go stiff.

"F-FUCK!"you dragged out not caring who heard.

Keith flipped Maria onto her back and put his lips over her own. Biting his lip as he pulled away, he gave you a devilish smile and he spoke to you.

"You ain't gotta be that loud, baby. We wouldn't want your people to hear you had company over that didn't speak." His head moved to the crook of your neck and he moaned.

"I don't want them to think I'm rude."

At this moment you didn't care who heard you. This was your house and they would just have to live with the fact that you had a man that would satisfy your needs at the drop of a dime. You moved Keith's head to look you in the eye. Licking your lips you pulled him down to kiss you again.

His thrust knocked the wind out of you making you pull away from the heated kiss.

"I don't care what they think. Fuck me." you said and he raised his eyebrow at you as if to ask if you were sure. Your smile and eager nod gave him all the confirmation he needed as he leaned back up and brought your left leg towards his shoulder. Once positioned, he began to thrust hard and fast causing the headboard to knock against the wall.

"Ohhhh" you shouted and he slid two fingers into your mouth to occupy you. He loved to hear your screams of pleasure but he didn't want any interruptions right now. He tilted his hips to the right just the way he knew you liked and you whined biting down on his fingers.

"Damn, girl!" he removed his hand but never stopped his powerful assault on your body. Using your muscles, you clenched around him making him bite down on your leg, resting on his shoulder. His eyes roamed your body as he looked at you squirm and pant, your hair that was once a fresh press was tussled and your sticky brown skin got hotter as your peak approached.

"So beautiful" he mumbled and you felt yourself blush, quickly trying to hide it. His chuckle let you know he saw you. Clenching your muscles around him again, you felt him swell up. He quickly put his hand on your neck. Giving it a squeeze he began to drill into your body faster, harder, deeper.

His jaw clenched and your hands went to his that was squeezing your throat. His hand moved and grabbed your other leg to spread them into a wide "v" and your knees were placed by your ears. Your mouth dropped open and your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

'Let that shit out." he gritted out as you dug your nails into his back. Your moans and skin slapping could be heard throughout the house along with the headboard hitting the wall. Nobody knocked on the wall but you knew someone would bring it up tomorrow at breakfast.

One last thrust was all it took to finish you both off. He hissed as he watched your body tremble. Leaning down he left gentle kisses over your body to calm you down.

After a quick nap you woke him up and had him put his clothes back on.

"If we spilt our time between your place and mine, why he hell are we even sneaking around?" he asked sliding his jeans back on.

"Because." you drew out picking up your own clothes.

"I told you I wouldn't be able to do this, this weekend but you came over here and seduced me."

"I told you I was in the neighborhood" he smirked sliding on his shirt and socks.

"Mhm. You live 30 minutes away and I'm the only person you know in this neighborhood." you put your hand on your hip.

"You ain't the only person I know that lives over here." he laughed and caught the pillow you tossed at him. He walked up to you and wrapped his hands around your waist.

"Fine, Maria. I came over because I missed you. I wanted your company. I said it, you happy now?" he spoke watching you grin. Leaning in for a kiss you felt butterflies. His hands snaked around your waist and he began to rock your bodies side to side.

"I'm not ready to leave yet." He spoke.

"It'll only be two more days and they'll be gone."

"So I'm a secret and you wanna just use me for my body?"he said in a jokingly manner.

"I mean it's a reeeaally nice body." He let out a laugh as he fixed his clothes.

"You gonna walk me out? Or do I gotta do the walk of shame?"

He stood outside the front door looking you in your eyes. He leaned in and gave your lips multiple pecks as his feet moved back slowly.

Biting his lip he kept walking.
"Mmh. You sure you don't want me over for breakfast? I'll be good." He smirked and you let out a low giggle.

"I'll call you later, Keith."

"Don't keep me waiting too long, girl."

"Goodnight."
"Dream about me." He said and walked down your porch steps. You closed the door.

"He was fine, sis. I see you doing your thang." Your sister stood by the steps drinking from a cup.

"You scared the shit out of me, Tiffany."

"And Mr. Keith fucked the shit out of you. We all heard it."

"Oh my Gosh. Y'all aren't gonna let me live."

"Girl was it good?"she asked making you laugh.

"Goodnight, Tiff."

"Does he have a brother? A cousin?"

"Get some rest." You spoke walking back to your room. You changed the sheets before sliding into your bed.

_______

Lmaoooo | Sis said hit the sheets then the STREETS😂😂😂