~Static Major• Cheers 2 U

I had to edit this because whew 💀💀💀

"Aye ma ,c'mere" you heard a man say as you walked past a group of guys singing.

You ignored him as you pulled up your hoodie and sped up. You didn't move fast enough because he grabbed your hand and made you stop walking.

You turned around to face one of the neighborhood celebrities. Meaning he was known around y'alls hood for singing and doing girls dirty. He still hadn't changed is what you thought as you observed him. He still had a toothpick in his mouth, the low cut with waves, and you would bet money that he had a brush in his back pocket.

"What do you want Steve" you asked crossing your arms.

"Damn baby I jus' wanted to speak to ya" he said with a small smile.

You looked the other way and he spoke again as he made you face him.

"What's wit all tha attitude. I ain't done nothin to ya. Besides you been ignoring me for weeks." he said slowly breaking your shell.

"Go ask your girl Steve" you said turning and continuing to walk away.

He walked beside you and continued talking.

"What shorty ya talkin bout? You the only one I'm feelin but chu playing wit my heart." he said putting a hand over his heart and poking his lips out.

You laughed making him smile.

"Now we gettin somewhere. Let ya boy take ya out tonight" he said intertwining your hand with his.

"Mmmmm nope not gonna happen" you said leaving him standing there as you stepped into the grocery store.

"That's cold girl but it's ok. You gon' have my babies one day I ain't trippin' " he yelled making you smile and blush.

After him asking you out for 2 weeks straight, you gave in. He took you on a date and won you over eventually.

Here you both are now explaining how you both got together to your sons and daughter.

Well your sons, little Steve and Christopher weren't paying the story any mind. Christopher was in his own world drawing on a blank sheet of paper. While Little Steve was whistling and writing down something.

Your daughter, Alanna, was engrossed in the story as her 4 year old arms hugged her teddy close. She was always mesmerized by what her father did. In her eyes he could do no wrong and vice versa.

After Steve finished the story you told the kids it was time for bed. They had no problem with it since it was Christmas Eve and they wanted Santa to visit them.

Once they were all asleep. You and Steve made it upstairs to the attic to get the gifts. After you both set up the gifts you walked into the kitchen and had a drink.

"Cheers baby" he said holding up the alcoholic eggnog.

"To what baby?" You asked holding your drink up too.

"To you....to you giving me a chance" he said with a big smile.

You both drunk what was in the cups before kissing and heading back upstairs to your bedroom to get some type of rest before the festivities tomorrow.

_____________________________
Happy Holidays everyone. May it be filled with love peace and abundance. Enjoy your family time 👌🏾❤️❤️