~Dino•Emotions

You laid down in the hospital bed extremely tired. You had just given birth to your first child and it took a lot out you.

Your boyfriend ,Kevin was full of energy despite coming back from a 3 month promotional tour. The bags under his eyes showed you that he was extremely tired but the huge smile on his face told you that your husband wouldn't be getting sleep at all do to excitement.

You smiled as you started dozing off the last thing you heard was him talking to your newborn daughter.

-Dino-

I sat in the reclining chair on the other side of the room as y/n slept. Looking back at our baby girl, Alexis tears came to my eyes.

I laid her down on my bare chest as she slept and rubbed her back. She made a noise as she tried moving. So I pulled her closer to me so she could feel my heartbeat.

I looked at her little face as she smiled softly. I felt a sense of pride and smiled. Looking at y/n sleeping and then back at our daughter I knew there was a God that was looking out for me.

" Daddy loves you more than you'll ever know baby.  You and ya momma are some of the few that can make me emotional." I said kissing her forehead.

"I just want you ta kno imma make a honest woman outta ya momma real soon lil mama. I want to set a good example for you of how a man should treat you. Even though imma be ya only man forever. Yes I am. Yes daddy is" I kissed her forehead again and before I could speak the nurse came in to check her out and do the rest of the test.

Then I moved to the seat in front of my lady. I held her hand and kissed it as she slept. My baby looked beat.

Sweat was still on her forehead and as I wiped it off I felt myself falling in love all over again.

He smiled at you as you weakly turned and looked at him with a half smile.

"How is she" y/n asked in a raspy voice.

"She good baby they finishin up all tha test now"  Dino replied.

It was silent before Dino spoke back up.

"Baby did you know y'all females have chitlin bags in there? That's crazy" he said making you bust out laughing.

"Do you mean the placenta?" You asked. 

"That's what I said the gizzard bag" he said looking at you.

"Y/n imma be honest with you. I ain't know that women had that much strength to push a baby outta somethin so,so small. And me standing there witnessing that strength turns me on. So just know when them lil 6 weeks is up, it's on and cracking " Your husband said licking his lips.

You just looked at him with a straight face. You didn't plan on going through that for another 7-9 years. There was no way you were going to have 2 kids the same age if they weren't twins.

"Keven just...no that's not going to happen" you straight faced him.

"Yeah whatever whatever" he said as he stood up.

He kissed you repeatedly before whispering in your ear "I'm so deep in love with you baby. We have a forever thing and I plan on making it official".

He got down on one knee making you jump up fast.

"Y/n , baby we've been at this for a while now. I've known from the first time that I saw you that we were meant to be. It took you a little longer but I know you saw it too. You've given me the ultimate gift y/n, you bore my seed. Baby everything good in me will now live on in her and for that I'm forever in debt to you. I can't show you another way of how much I love you besides spending the rest of my life showing that I want love and need you. So with saying that.......y/n........will you marry me?"

You covered your mouth as tears came to your eyes. You nodded your head quickly as he stood and put the ring on you.

You felt complete in that moment

You felt complete in that moment. You heard screams from the corner and saw that it was both of your family's smiling and recording the entire thing.

"Guys noooo I look horrible" you whined covering your face.

"Baby you look beautiful no matter what. You look even more beautiful since you had Alexis, if that's even possible". He kissed you one more time before the women crowded you and looked at the ring until your daughter came back. Then all of the attention was on her until visiting hours were over.

Even though you had to keep waking up in the middle of the night to attend to your daughter you were still happy. You had the family you always wanted.