three

Coming back into town after her mission Marisol found out from a cop inside the forces that Potter was looking for a potential weak link in the club. All sign point to Jucies as the target considering he was the youngest patch member. Sylvia once confided in Marisol her brother parentage. She was going to make sure nothing happened to him.

She's was on her way to meet Romeo at the diner for lunch after he had his meeting with the son's. Once she got there she met him at the door and the two shared a hug. Once she pulled away she spotted the TM tow truck pass by that when she locked eyes with Clay and he was quickly to catch Romeo opening the door for her as they drove away.

Once they were sat down at a booth they began taking. "How did the assignment go?" Romeo asked her as usually they are done in a day but it's been a few days since she left. She laughed at that. What didn't happen.

"My driver abandoned me when it started going south. My assignment was one of them but that turned into two. As I was trying to seduce the main guy the other one came in he refused to leave so it had be quick but one of the guys shot me on my side so i took both of them out" She said taking the sip of her coffee.

"Damn mija I'm sorry that happened to you"

"It's alright I should get going I need to find Happy to see if he can do my tattoos for me"

•••

Clay, Jucies, Jax, Opie, Tig, Chibs, Happy, and Bobby were all gathered in the clubhouse, discussing their latest meeting with Romeo. But their conversation soon turned to Marisol, a mysterious woman who seemed to be a ghost.

"I don't get it, guys. We've been trying to find out who Marisol is for a week now, but she's like a ghost. There's no record of her anywhere," Jucies said, frustration evident in his voice.

"I know, it's like she just appeared out of nowhere," Clay added, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"I've tried every database and search engine I know, but there's nothing on her," Jax chimed in, looking equally puzzled.

Opie shook his head. "It's like she doesn't want to be found. But why would she be hiding?"

Tig leaned forward, his eyes narrowing. "Maybe she's working for someone else. Maybe she's a spy or something."

Chibs scoffed. "That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Maybe she's just a private person."

Happy, who had been quiet until now, spoke up. "Either way, we need to find out who she is and what her deal is. We can't just let her roam around without knowing anything about her."

Bobby nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we need to be careful. We don't know what her intentions are."

The group fell into a thoughtful silence, each lost in their own thoughts about Marisol. They knew they had to find out more about her, but they were running out of ideas.

Suddenly, Jucies perked up. "Wait a minute, guys. I just remembered something. I have a friend who's a private investigator. Maybe he can help us find out more about Marisol."

The group looked at each other, hope rising in their eyes. Maybe this was the breakthrough they needed.

"Alright, let's give it a shot. Jucies, get your friend on the phone and see what he can do," Clay said, his voice firm.

The group watched as Jucies made the call, their fingers crossed in anticipation. Maybe they would finally be able to uncover the mystery of Marisol.

••••

As I drove into Teller-Morrow Autoshop, the familiar scent of gasoline and the rumble of motorcycles filled the air. I parked my car and stepped out, my heart racing with a mix of nerves and excitement. I spotted Happy, leaning against his bike and engaged in a conversation with Ima. He looked rugged and dangerous, but something about him drew me in.