SO2 Ch :- 92 ☞☞ Doubt Clear, Let's Start With the Plan ☜☜

sid pov

How can she say that ? 😠Only  i can see her in that . U are doing  it wrong i will  punish u for this ( evil  smirk ).

Avu - what are u thinking ?

Aliza - Nothing .

Sid pov

Why she is saying  all this ? No sid u know that avu only  loves you . She might be saying this because  she  wants to save me from lucky.

Avu - Aliza  can u please  give me ur phone  once ?

Sid pov

She wants my phone ? No i can't  give it to her as i know  she wants to call me . So i should  ask Rits to give her phone .

Aliza - My phone  oh i have put it on charge . U wait here i will ask it from Riza .

Avu - ok .

Avu pov

Just wait and watch bandar . I have caught  u . But i want to fall in my trap and tell Me everything .

Aliza  went riza .

Sid - Rits give me ur phone .

Rits - why ?

Sid - Avneet wants my phone .

Rits - so give ur's na .

Sid - pagal  ladkhi if she is call siddharth  then how will he pick up the  call .

Rits - oh ok . Take it .

Sid - I will delete  my no. From  here so that she doesn't  have  any doubts.

Rits - ok .

Aliza  went to avu and gave the  phone .

Avu - thanks .

Avu went  to  her room  and  close the door.

And check the  phones gallery  first  and found  Rits and her boyfriend's photo .

Avu pov

So riza is ritika and aliza is my sid . Nice plan . So let's  start my plan .

Avu Dail  sid no and calls him .

A - Hello  siddharth?

S - yes . Avu u called  me . Everything  is  alright  there na?

Avu pov

U better  know that .

A - yes . Actually  i  want to say something  important.

S - what ?

*******************************
Precap :

Aliza  hold avu wrist  and  took her to  avu room and slammed the door  hard and pinned  her to the wall.

********************************.
Stay tuned.