SO2 Ch :- 89 ☞☞ Sid i am very Scared ☜☜

Sid - U only have said na that if I would be here then u would have kiss me and hug me . So i have came here to take my hugs and kisses.

Avu - Idiot i was joking  and u took it seriously?

Sid - So as u have said it u can't  back off .

Sid started  coming closer to avu .

He pulls  avu by her waist.

Sid whisper on her lips .

Sid - ap jaga hua Arman ko to pura karna hi hoga na.

Avu closed her eyes .

Sid started  sucking her lower lips.
Avu kiss him back .

Sid bite her lower lips but avu didn't  gasps she freed her lips and bite sid lips harder sid moaned and they both started  kissing  dominantly.

After a hot make out they broke the kiss and avu hug sid tightly.

Avu - Sid i am very  scared.

Sid - Don't  be scared  love . I am always  with u . Nothing  can separate  us this time .

Avu - I love you.

Sid - i love you too .

Then he bid her good bye and went out of the room .

Sid was going  to his room ( Aliza 's room) and lucky  was coming  that way only then Rits saw it and pulls sid too her room and put her palm on his mouth  so that he couldn't shout .

Lucky  went to his own room .

Sid - What was that ?

Rits - Idiot  why are u roaming in the house  in ur real look . I saw lucky  on correct time . Are u planning to  spoil  every plans 😠?

Sid - oh sorry and  thank u . U are really  my best sister .

Rits - ok ok maska Lagana band karo. And say why are u roaming  like this ?

Sid - ........

**********************************
Stay tuned.

( only 10 chapters are left of this ff )