SO1 Ch :- 5 ☞☞ Abhinavi ☜☜

Next day....
Vibha aunty - Sid and Abhi I need to talk to u both.

Sid and Abhi - hmm!
Vibha aunty - Abhi as Sid marriage is fix and today Sid is going to meet the girl.(Sid became uninterested.) I need to ask something to Abhi.

Abhi - what mom?
Vibha aunty - so I hope u know vaishnavi very well.

Abhi - yes mom , she is my best friend.
(POV - Actually not only friend more than that).

Vibha aunty - That's good. So Sid would be name is Avneet and the thing is that vaishnavi is her cousin . So I have decided Abhi u should marry vaishnavi . As from childhood I wanted that Sid and u marry on the same day with the daughters of the same family. So what do u say Sid ?

Sid - Mom I think Bhai don't have any problem as Bhai loves vaishu di .

Vibha aunty - Really Abhi?

Abhi - yes mom . ( Blushing).
Vibha aunty - Then it's final . So Sid today u will meet Avneet in the office and Abhi and I am go to vaishnavi 's house for the proposal .

They all get ready .
Sid went to the office and vibha aunty and Abhi went to vaish 's house .

Kaur massion.
----------------------
.
Sonia Aunty - Beta do first , u have to meet ur would be finance today .
Avu ( POV) - God knows who is the idoit . I have to meet .

Avu - yes mom coming.
She too left for the Nigam industry to meet Sid .

**********************************
So what will happen when they will meet . Stay tuned.

 Stay tuned