Next to him, Jungkook chuckled slightly. "Probably because you actually like talking to me, you just can't admit it." He said, intently looking at the smaller man. "How about, we talk about how much you hate insects?"

With that, Jimin's gaze shifted back at him and scoffed. "Oh? Says the one who's scared of bugs."

"Yeah, so what? Bugs aren't cute tho." Jungkook rolled his eyes at him and pointed at the tent opening. "So, that door should always stay close. I don't want to get eaten by bugs tonight, specially while I'm asleep."

There was an actual worry on his face as he caressed his arms before covering his body using his blanket while Jimin was struggling to keep a blank face after that.

He remembered those times when Jungkook was always freaking out whenever there were bugs that successfully infiltrated his house. He would lock himself inside his room and just let Jimin get rid of the bugs.

Jimin's plan of getting a nap didn't succeed as the sound of the whistle was heard across the camping site, followed by Mr. Choi yelling for everybody to meet at the lounge for dinner.

"Fuck, I haven't even closed my eyes yet at least for a minute!" Jimin irritatedly kicked his blanket, forcing himself to stand up. "This is your fault."

"And why is it my fault?" Jungkook asked, pushing back his blonde hair from his eyes. "You were literally responding to every questions I asked, why are you blaming me now?" He frowned a bit, folding his arms over his chest.

Ultimately, Jimin gave up, but he kicked the small pillow that hit Jungkook's face before he got out of the tent. He walked faster to avoid walking together with Jungkook as he heard the guy's footsteps behind him.

He just ignored it and went straight to the pavilion beside the building where a dinner buffet was served and lined one end, with long dining tables occupied by students who were eating already.

When he reached the pavilion, the buffet was his first target, picking up a food tray and standing in line to get foods.

Earlier, he thought he wasn't hungry but when he saw the full serving of delicious and mouthwatering foods that were displayed, he simply licked his lips while staring at it, waiting for his turn.

Jimin didn't waste his time on just drooling on everything so he started picking out the ones that caught his attention. He filled up his plate almost making a food tower, thinking how he could fit everything on it, he had given up and taken note of how he would just come back later to get the second serving.

Luckily, on his way to the table, he spotted Hoseok with the two girls, Momo and Ryujin

Luckily, on his way to the table, he spotted Hoseok with the two girls, Momo and Ryujin. The peach haired boy saw him and waved his hand. Reaching the table, he put down the food tray as the three looked at him then eyes slowly went down to the foods on Jimin's plate.

"The fuck is that? Is that your last dinner? Are you dying?" Hoseok asked before licking his finger that has sauce in it. "Look at that food tower."