They heard someone announcing something outside, maybe the staff, telling them to come to the lounge later for dinner because there will be a buffet for the students.

"I should go tell Mr. Choi that I'd be exchanging partner again." Jimin said and was about to stand up.

"What? No. The members of each group  are already on the final list, you just heard at the assembly earlier that they wouldn't allow any changes in members anymore, right?" Jungkook quickly grabbed the smaller man's wrist causing him to fall back on the sleeping bag again. "Just stay here. I won't do anything stupid again, I promise."

Still unconvinced, Jimin glared at the him, pulling his hand back before scooting away from Jungkook and said: "Don't you ever touch me again."

Jungkook raised both of his hands in the mid air like he already surrendered as Jimin crawled back on his sleeping bag.

All this time Jimin thought the camping would be somehow good for him, but no. Jungkook wouldn't even let him breathe peacefully even just in situation like that.

"So..." Jungkook spoke, breaking the silence once again.

Jimin shifted around uncomfortably. "Jungkook, just for once, please shut the fuck up. Can't you see I'm trying to catch some sleep?"

Jungkook chuckled and a bit surprised at the distressed tone in his voice. "You really hate me, do you? You can't even let me finish my words—"

"Jeon Jungkook, please! Just for now, okay? You can pester me all you want later, just...let me fucking take a rest." Jimin interrupted him with a scowl before turning around.

In the next few minutes, it was quiet. Even the students outside stayed quiet for a while, maybe they were sleeping or roaming around the camp site.

"Jimin..." Jungkook softly called the smaller man's name even though he wasn't sure if he was still awake and he could hear him, nonetheless, he kept talking.

Annoyed because of that, Jimin was ready to throw hands but Jungkook spoke again.

"Are you happy?" The taller man continued. He groaned mentally and closed his eyes again to ignore what he asked but the next words caught him off guard. "Are you happy with him?"

Then suddenly, Jimin slowly opened his eyes again. He doesn't want to turn around but if he could only see himself in the mirror how he reacted with the question, he would probably doubt himself even more.

"Am I really happy with Eunwoo?" He thought.

"Are you ever going to stop asking things like that?" He groaned, stealing a quick look at Jungkook who was laying next to him and now propped up on one elbow while he watched him with an unreadable expression. "What?"

"I guess you are." Jungkook laughed softly. "I remember those times I would see you smiling in front of your phone and I was thinking you were probably talking to him that time."

"And so?" Jimin raised a brow.

"I get it." He laughed again. "We can talk about something you're comfortable with if you don't want to talk about him."

Now, what? Was he literally being considerate? Why did he need to ask that kind of question anyway? Now, that made him think about everything about him and Eunwoo ever since they've met.

"It's nothing Jimin. Couple fights are normal in relationships, so there's nothing to worry about." He comforted himself in his own way and didn't bother to answer the question.

"It's none of your business." Jimin sternly replied. "I can't even think of something to talk about because in the first place, I don't even know why I'm still talking to you." He added and rolled his eyes.