chapter 8: new partners and fuchsia gym battle.

Start from the beginning

I turned to gardevoir and said " gardevoir use psychic to drag those deviants beside us till we get to our car, gardevoir nodded and i turned to garchomp and snivy and said " what you plan since you are very far away from your home region.", garchomp looked at snivy and asked "  its your choice little snivy.". snivy then looked at me and asked "  can you make me strong mister?".  i smiled and said " i will make sure to train you with love and care ." . snivy jumped into my arms as garchomp looked at me and said " please take care of us ,kind trainer.".

i smiled and took out 2 pokeballs from my P.D and turned to garchomp and snivy who looked confused , i chuckled and explained about my abilities as they understood about my powers, we then walked back to my car and i was tackled my girls asking me " are you okay?""why did you run so suddenly " and " are you injured?", i smiled and patted their heads while saying " i am fina , i was just helping this snivy and its guardian from poachers who are on the floor behind gardevoir.", they nodded as i returned all my pokemon and put their pokeballs in my P.D{ POCKET DIMENSION incase you forgot the short form of P.D }.

i then took out my phone and dialed the police number , after a few rings i heard a familiar female voice answering " hello 108 , what is your emergency .", i answered " i have captured 2 admins from team galactic which is a evil organisation situated in sinnoh , i have tied them up and i am presently 30 kilometers away from celadon city on the way to fuchsia city.", i then heard officer jenny reply" thanks for capturing such criminals , i will arrive as soon as possible , please wait for my arrival since i am in celadon city.

After 20 minutes i heard siren and saw to see officer jenny approaching at high speeds on her jeep , when she arrived i said " wow officer you must have hit the gas pedal hard to arrive this fast.", she replied " i had to push the limits on that jeep to 140 kmph .", she then put handcuff and confiscated the admin's pokemons and saluted me while thanking me and walked away. 

i then got in the car and started resuming my journey to fuchsia city, after a hour we have reached fuchsia city and are currently in front of the gym which looks like a old fashioned ninja castle, i then knocked on the main door and waited , after a minute the door opened to see a man in his 20's in a ninja cosplay outfit , with a younger girl beside him which i assume is his sister.

The man said " i am koga , the gym leader of fuchsia city .", i said " i am izuku and these are my group members as we travel together with different goal but same way to achieve them.". he then signaled us to follow him , after walking for a minute , we arrived at a battlefield as the girl who looked to be his sister opted to act as referee, she shouted " THIS THE IS FUCHSIA CITY GYM BATTLE BETWEEN FUCHSIA CITY GYM LEADER KOGA AND IZUKU THE CHALLENGER , THIS IS A 2 VS 2 BATTLE , ONLY THE CHALLENGER IS ALLOWED TO SUBSTITUTE HIS POKEMON . TRAINERS BRING OUT YOUR FIRST POKEMON.".

i took out a pokeball and enlarged it and said " come on out flareon.", out came flareon looking as cuddly as ever{ seriously its looks soo fluffy and huggable , my second favorite pokemon .}., koga said " looks like you are well informed about gyms .", i replied " information is key to battle.", he replied " well for a ninja information is important but it you seem very unpredictable .", koga then took out a pokeball and threw it saying "come on out muk.", i was a bit on the edge since muk is not that weak against fire types like other poison types.

The referee said " LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.", i immediately started with " use flame charge flareon", koga looked a bit confused but said " dodge muk.", muk moved quickly and avoided flame charge and i said " use flame charge till you hit " , koga said " stop it with mud shot " , but flareon was faster due to the effect of flame charge and was able to dodge the mud shot and hit muk head on which was quite effective against it .

Koga then said " luk quick use sludge bomb .", i yelled " flareon quick dodge it .", flareon was ale to dodge a few but was hit by it and poisoned , i then said " flareon use overheat " and koga said " muk use gunk shot ." , both powerful moves hit against each other and rose some smoke on the battlefield, after a few seconds, the smoke was revealed flareon still standing but heavily damaged and poisoned and muk fainted with swirls in its eyes. 

The referee then yelled " muk has fainted so this round goes to ash and his flareon ". i then took out a poison heal and hyper potion from my P.D which was not noticed by koga and ran towards flareon and gave it the poison heal and sprayed her with hyper potion , after a minute flareon was recovered as the referee said " BRING OUT YOUR FINAL POKEMON KOGA.".

Koga took out a pokeball and said " come on out venasaur." i then took out flareons pokeball and said " return flareon , you did amazing and deserve some rest.", flareon returned to its pokeball as i put it in my P.D and took out another pokeball and said " COME ON OUT DRAGONITE." out came a dragonite bigger than  usual one .

The referee yelled " LET THE SECOND ROUND BEGIN.", koga started it of my saying " use vine whip ,venasaur ." , i smirked and said " grab the vines and slam it to the wall dragonite ." , before venasaur could hit dragonite , dragonite took hold of the vines and roared and he swung venasaur towards a wall forming cracks on it with impact. Koga then said " use sludge bomb ." i said " fly around to dodge it and then use flare blitz.", dragonite dodged the sludge bomb and immediately used flare blitz on venasaur which caused it to faint on impact as dragonite took a little recoil damage from the move.

The referee looked at venasaur and said " koga's venasaur has fainted, this match goes to the challenger izuku.", i then hugged dragonite and it hugged back and returned it and put it's pokeball in my P.D and then went towards koga who was waited at the middle of the field with his sister holding a small decorated box,

He then said " you were easily overpowering me with tactics , you deserve the fuchsia gym badge izuku " as he handed me the badge . we then shook hands and i said goodbye to them and went out to see my girls waited for me as they congratulated me on my victory , I looked at the time to be 2:00 PM .

 i turned to the girls and said " lets celebrate with a lunch date at a nice restaurant nearby." , the girls cheered as we got in the car and i put the location to a restaurant with the best rating in the city and started driving towards it.

******************************************************************************************

WORD COUNT: 2056.

I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD 1 CHAPTER EACH WEEK BUT I WONT SAY WHICH DAY OF THE WEEK.

TIME TO VOLT TACKLE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.