Wattpad Original
Mayroong 6 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 6 (SPG)

CHAPTER SIX

NO MATTER how much Alandra wanted to forget that night, she couldn’t, her mind kept remembering every bit of it for years now. It was one summer night in Australia when she and her friends met a group of guys inside the Club.

They randomly picked each of those ununiformed Military men to be their partners and decided to play dirty games with them.

Those were the days where she can tell that she became too much to herself and being with those kinds of friends was a big mistake.

She got drunk but she’s sure she wasn’t drugged, she’s just so drunk and really wasted. Lahat silang naroon sa loob ng hotel room na ‘yon ay talagang mga lasing na at hindi na nakayanan pang pigilan ang mga sarili na maglaro ng apoy.

There were times that those memories of her with a stranger man will suddenly flash her mind in the middle of the night before she goes to bed.

What annoys her is the fact that even until now she gets turned on every time she thinks about him and their steamy moment. It was the hottest and wildest moment of her life back then.

Under the bubbled bathtub full of red petals flower, Alandra took a slow breath. She’s alone inside, surrounded by romantic candle lights. She closed her eyes and relax all her senses. It was a tiring week and she really need a damn break.

Sa pagpikit ng kanyang mga mata ay bumalik ang mga ala-ala ng mga maiinit na sandali noong gabing ‘yon kasama ang estrangherong lalaki.

***

ALANDRA forgot her friends who she was with at that hotel. The last time she saw them is they are fucking each other together with those men that they met in Club. Her partner brought her to another room to get their own privacy.

The fact that he wanted privacy and that he didn’t want to share her with his friends, made her smile inwardly. It seems so special but she knew that he only did that so he can have her on his own.

Paano nga pala kung sinabayan nila ang mga kaibigan? Would she allow herself to be fucked with different man in one night? That idea made her cringe.

Alandra is facing the headrest of the bed, her body is bent, kneeling above the bed and she’s gripping the pillow while the man is fucking her roughly from behind.

The way she grip on her waist and the way he thrust deeper, really made her moan. She can tell that he’s well-experienced in bed because he knew exactly what he’s doing.

“Ohh! Ohh!” She keeps on moaning especially when the tip of his pierced dick hit her g-spot.

Alandra had no idea that having sex feels so good until that night. It was her first time and believe it or not, she just gave her virginity to this stranger who was wearing a fucking masquerade mask like her.

She let out another moan when the man slapped her butt cheek then buried himself inside of her, he perfectly hit that so-called g-spot and heaven knows how much pleasure it gives her.

“Aaahh, fuck! Y-yes, y-yes…uhhh, uhh!”

She may be drunk but she’s still aware of what’s going on and the kind of feeling that this man behind her made her feel. It’s addicting and her body literally asks for more of it. The heat between them is hard to ignore, they both wanted this.

“Tang ina,”

She heard him say that unfamiliar words again, the way he muttered it feels like he’s cursing but in a fucking sexy way.

Dumiin pa lalo ang pagkapit ng lalaki sa bewang ni Alandra at may gigil na binayo ang pagkababae niya. Her eyes dilated and her mouth form into a big O when he buried himself after a few deep thrust.

Kung kahibangang aminin na labis na sarap ang nararamdaman niya, then be it. She’s so drown with that tingling sensation.

She can feel the tip of his pierced dick at the lower part of her abdomen and that’s what made her reach another orgasm.

“Oohhh, mmm…”

Alandra buried her face on the pillow and allowed herself to feel that beautiful release.

Hindi pa siya halos nakakatapos ay naramdaman niya na ang mainit na dila na humimod sa kanyang pagkababae.

Nakagat ni Alandra ang pang-ibabang labi dahil sa kakaibang sarap na nararamdaman lalo na kapag sumasayad sa balat niya doon ang hikaw nito sa dila.

She’s very impressed with his pierced dick and tongue. Dumadagdag ang mga ‘yon sa kiliti at sarap. Gustung-gusto niya.

The man grab her butt cheek and continue licking her wet femininity. Hindi niya mapigilan na igiling ang balakang at sundan ang bawat hagod ng dilang ‘yon sa kanyang kaselanan.

“Your tongue is really magical,” she whispered, she’s so pleased.

“Yeah?”

“Mm yeah, sir, mmm…”

Alandra is closing her eyes and biting her lips while the man made himself busy licking her womanhood. He’s really good at it. Ilang oras din nitong kinain ang pagkababae niya bago sila humantong sa totoong laban sa kama.

She can also feel that her womanhood is swollen not just because he’s huge and hard as steel, but he really made her pussy his dinner that night.

“Ooohh!” she gasped when he licked her butthole.

Naimulat niya ang mga mata dahil iba rin ang sarap na hatid sa kanyang kapag naroon na sa parteng ‘yon ang dila nito. It gives her goosebumps but in a pleasurable way.

Alandra grinds her hips again and giggles every time his tongue reaches her butthole.

“Mine,” she heard him whispered territorially then he continue moving his pierced tongue all over her femininity.

After a few minutes, they changed their position.

Alandra is like a good girl who will just obey whatever this man told her, especially when it comes to their position. He’s really a dam expert in bed.

Despite the darkness inside that room, she can still see some of his tattoos, it’s just that she can’t see the designs clearly. He has on his forearm and his shoulder.

She’s also aware that this man is working in the Military because that’s what his friends told them when he introduced himself when they were still in the Club.

The reason why she and her friends gave their trust to them because they knew that they will be safe when they spend a night with them. Siguro ay sadyang hindi lang kayang pigilan ang tawag ng laman kaya nauwi sila sa ganito…ang maglaro ng apoy.

“Come, I wanna eat that pussy again.” The man gently holds her hand and guide her above him.

He’s now laying in bed and she’s sitting beside him.

“Pussy eater,” she murmured but there’s a smile on her lips.

“I don’t mind eating yours, it’s sweet.” she can almost see the smirk on his lips.

Alandra sat above his hard ripped stomach and bite her lips when her womanhood touches his skin there, it tickles her. With a naughty smile, she rubs herself against those packs.

“Tang ina,” ang boses nito ay namamaos at parang hirap na hirap dahil sa ginagawa niya.

But Alandra is already drunk and her body is still in heat, so she continues grinding above him while caressing his broad chest.

Alam niya na maganda at matikas ang pangangatawan nito dahil nakita niya noong papasok sila sa lobby. He’s ripped and his muscled arms impressed her. He’s tall that she can only reach his shoulder even though she’s wearing a high heeled sandals.

“Can you feel it? I’m soaking wet.”

She moved and made him feel her wetness. She doesn’t even care about spreading her wetness above his stomach. It’s dirty but it turns her on. She likes it dirty.

“Ride above my face,” he whispered huskily and his both hands reach her breast.

Alandra bite the side of her cheeks when his thumb started to play with her nipples. Nakikiliti siya at talagang gustung-gusto ang bawat ginagawa nito sa kanya at sa kanyang katawan. Pakiramdam niya nga ay hindi siya sa alak nalasing kundi sa labis na kaluguran.

The man holds her waist again and guides her above his face. Alandra giggled and positioned her both knees at both sides of his head.

“Fuck…” she cursed softly when his hot breath hit her femininity.

“Fuck my tongue.” Then she felt him stick out his tongue, his both hands are now back on her boobs, massaging each of them.

Alandra hold her breath when his tongue found her entrance. He’s really serious about what he’s saying. He really wanted her to fuck his pierced tongue!

“What if I don’t like to fuck your tongue?” She hides her damn naughty smile.

“Then my tongue is the one who will fuck your pussy. You choose.” She felt his lips form a smirk.

Alandra felt like her cheeks burned. He’s so bold with his words and his dirty talks always get her.

“Ummm,” she let out a soft moan when he inserted the tip of his tongue on her entrance.

Para na siyang nahihibang sa kaluguran na dulot sa kanya ng dila na ‘yon. Mabagal niyang itinaas-baba ang katawan hanggang sa pareho na nilang nakuha ang tamang galaw para maayos na makapasok ang dila nito sa loob ng kanyang pagkababae.

Alandra can hear her sexy moans while erotically fucking that tongue.

His hands are roaming around her body, as if memorizing every bit of her…until his thumb found her cl*toris. Mas lalo siyang nahibang nang paglaruan nito ang kuntil na ‘yon habang patuloy siya sa sariling galaw.

Nawawala siya sa wisyo at napapalitan na naman ng matinding kaluguran. Mainit ang katawan nila pareho at isa lang ang isinisigaw…iyon ay ang labis na pagnanasa na maangkin ng paulit-ulit ang isa’t isa.

***

ALANDRA open her mouth when she let out a release while playing with herself absentmindedly. She mostly ended up in that kind of scenario every time those wild memories from that night in Sydney flashes her mind. She easily gets turn on, that her body always aims to have her own release.

After that unforgettable night, she swore that she will never allow herself to be in that kind of situation again.

She did try to date but she quickly cut any communication with a man when they started to show some signal about asking her for sex. It didn’t feel right to be with another man after her first.

She’s free to have a boyfriend or to be intimate with someone again, but she chose not to because…she doesn’t want to give her parents another disappointment. Even though they allowed her to get into a relationship already.

Alandra ended her friendship with those girls she was with when they went back to Italy. She realized that those kinds of friends were not good for her.

Her situation got worse when those mean girls spread the news about what she did in Sydney, that made her stopped her study and chose to study at home instead.

Those bitches had the audacity to ruin her as if they didn’t do that little orgy, it’s worse than having a one-night stand with only one man. Tama lang ang desisyon niyang hindi na makipagkaibigan sa mga babaeng ‘yon!

She was thankful that there was not enough evidence to prove that she really did those bitchy things in Australia, some people believed in it, some didn’t since there was no evidence.

That news made her parents visited her in Italy to check on her and to confirm if she really did that. Umamin siya kahit na alam niyang masasaktan ang mga ito. They were very disappointed and she needed to deal with it. She felt like she ruined her family name because of that.

The only good thing is the issue didn’t reach in the Philippines. Mabilis na naharang ng magulang niya ang kahihiyan na ‘yon at hindi na umabot pa sa Pilipinas.

Isa ang pangalan nila sa listahan ng mayroong malaking kumpanya sa Pinas at kahit pilitin na mamuhay ng pribado ang magulang niya, hindi mangyari dahil ang mga mayayaman ay paboritong topic sa tabloid, social media at kahit sa showbiz news.

Sinusundan pa rin ng mga paparazzi ang mga ito at pilit na hinahalungkat ang mga kanya-kanyang buhay para may mapag-usapan ang mga tao.

When her brother— Kielton became known in the music industry, that’s when the time people really started digging for information about their family. Her mother was a fashion model, so she could deal with it, but her father and her Kuya Clinton didn’t want it.

Na kahit siya ay hindi nakaligtas, kahit nasa labas siya ng bansa, natunton pa rin siya ng mga tao at kumalat na rin ang ibang larawan niya sa tabloid at social media sa Pilipinas. That’s the reason why she made her social media account private.

When Alandra thought that the gossips about her and what she did in Sydney will fade away that easily, that’s when she realized that she thought wrong, because...

“Mommy? Mommy?”

Alandra rolled her eyes when she heard that cute voice outside the bathroom door.