Rimuru Tempest (That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime) in BNHA

"AAAAAAAAH!" I fell out of the portal that sucked me whole earlier.

*BANG! CRASH! DUSH!*

I fell into some sort of dumpster. "Ugh it's stinks." Some footsteps nearing me, which alerted me. Fortunately, it was just a little boy with forest green hair and freckles spread on his face.

"A- A A Girl!" The boy freaked out while pointing at me. I sweat dropped after hearing what he said. Shizue's body face is undeniably pretty. Long sky blue hair, long eyelashes, big yellow orbs and this flat body made me look like a loli. However, my pride as a man was scarred. I hoped down towards the boy, resulting him yelping.

"Pffft!" I can't hold it. "Don't be scared! I'm harmless, see? Oh, and for your information, I'm a MAN." The boy's jaw dropped after the reveal.

"O-Oh! I see! I'm greatly sorry!" He bowed while apologizing... Wait, he bowed? I look around to look for some clues. The signboards and tattered loan posters are written in Japanese. I'm currently in some alley. The boy's hair is green but he speaks Japanese fluently, which only means this is still an anime world.

"Uh... Where am I?"

"Oh! That's right! Musutafu city is now under villains attack! Hurry and evacuate! There might be heroes nearby!"

Villains? Heroes? Am I in some sort of Avangers movie?! Or don't tell me this is some shonen  jump like- Deadpool: Samurai?! Please not!

Eh? Where did that kid go? No good! Did you expect an otherworlder like me would know where to run during crisis?! I don't even know who are heroes or villains! "I've got no choice but to follow him." Since he's a kid, he's going to evacuation place too right?

After Rimuru take a right turn to another alley, what he sees widen his eyes. The greenette is fighting with strengthening type ability against a swordsman that uses duo-sword.

"M-Magic? No, since this place use the term 'heroes and villains' then super powers must be more precise to describe it."

"Hey you! Little girl! G-Get out of here! It's dangerous!" I turn my head. The one who shouted those humiliating words are a robotic-looking guy with rectangle spectacles.

"I'm a MAN." His spectacles cracked. Ignoring this comical moment, I continue. "That greenette told me to evacuate but he forgot to tell me the directions. So I was tailing him to ask. That's how I ended up here." He gave me that 'Are you kidding me? Why now of all times?!' look.

"Look out!" I heard the green haired boy shout. I turn around only to see the swordsman about to cut me in half.

*SLICE!*

"NOOOO!" Izuku witnesses Stain slashed a citizen he just met a while ago into half. He fell onto his knees. He failed to protect someone that's just right in front of him. He felt that he was a failure to UA. Iida too is horrified. The citizen is the nearest to him and yet even with his speeding quirk, he couldn't react fast enough to save him. That moment is when the two of them felt helpless.

Well, that is until...

"Ah geez, that was dangerous." The two of them fixated their gazes on the man who was cut in half. "Hey now, are you having fun bullying these kids? It's very immature. You should stop now." Rimuru asked Stain. He transforms into his real appearance. A slime.

"Tch!" For Stain, Rimuru is an opponent that he can't defeat using his usual method

"Tch!" For Stain, Rimuru is an opponent that he can't defeat using his usual method. He's a slime. That alone made it clear. Slime doesn't have any limbs or bones he can break. He also doesn't have blood so he can't strain his opponent's movements using his quirk.

Izuku and Iida let out sighs of relief knowing that the person can't be harmed by Stain.

"Don't point sharp objects to children." Rimuru jumped in his slime form. He covered Stain's blades with his liquid body. "Dissolve!" Activating a slime's basic skill, he simply dissolved Stain's blades. Stain leap backwards and gritted his teeth. He's weaponless now.

"You! Stop getting in my way!"

"Or what? You'll kill me? Oh, that's right. You can't." Rimuru snickered.

"Who are you? Are you a hero? With your ability to dissolve... have anyone fear that you could melt them?" He asked me with dead serious eyes.

"I'm not a hero. Just a passerby getting annoyed seeing you trying to hurt these kids. I'm not an outlaw even if I have this ability. Instead..." Rimuru turned his slime body slightly. "...women find me cute. It's embarrassing." Everyone who presents there sweat dropped.

*Thunder sounds*

"GYAAAAAH!" A thunder zapped the villain, making him fall unconscious. "Thunder?! On a cloudless day! Wait, that black thunder! Ranga!" Rimuru turned his body to see the wolf already emerged from his shadow.

"He's annoying. How dare he glared towards my master."

"Yeah yeah I get it. It's a good thing he didn't die. He's not that dangerous." Rimuru glanced around. Both boys and one injured adult staring at Ranga with alert.

"Don't worry, Ranga is a good wolf. Right Ranga?"

"Yes master!"

[Ranga is also huge

[Ranga is also huge... and cute!~ :3]

"My name is Rimuru Tempest! Yours?" Rimuru gave them a friendly smile. They were reluctant in the beginning but Ranga growled because of their lack of response. He's angry that they ignored his master.

"I- I'm Izuku Midoriya!" The greenette said.

"I-Iida Tenya!" The glasses boy answered.

The other adult... already fainted out of fear.

"What on earth happened here?" Another boy arrived. He was half white and half red hair. A scar on the area of his left eye is deep red in color.

"Todoroki!" Izuku called out for him. "I'm glad that you came, but they defeated Stain." Izuku pointed to the half burnt villain.

"You there." The red and white haired kid spoke. "Are you aware that citizen can't use quirks unless they have hero license?"

Rimuru took a step back. "H-Hero license? You're telling me to follow some rules when you kids are in danger? I was also sliced in half! Good thing I'm a slime or I'll be dead by now!" Rimuru doesn't want to deal with any authorities. He didn't want to deal with any of them further than this. He just broke a rule that he himself doesn't aware!

Luckily for him, this damn author is already tired and sleepy. The author looked down on the corner of her laptop. "12:26 a.m." The author sighs. It's time to get some damn sleep.

A portal that the author sends appeared in above them. An eerie arm reached out from the portal, caught both Rimuru and Ranga in its grip. They couldn't use any magic as the arm restricts them. As the arm enters the portal with the two of them, the portal closed. They were pulled endlessly...

Another portal opened behind them and the hand threw them out. Rimuru dazed for a while on the grass field before he widen his eyes in shock. "Green Hair! That freckles! Those powers! Izuku Midoriya, Iida Tenya and Shoto Todoroki! They're from Boku No Hero Academia!" Rimuru stands up and slaps his cheek to check if he's dreaming or not.

He just couldn't believe it. Just who sent him to another anime? He asked himself.

Meanwhile the one who is responsible for this whole ordeal didn't give a damn and wanted to get some sleep, completely ignoring him.