54.I love me too.

Start from the beginning

"He is already here.", she muttered recognising his all time favorite car. She tryied to look at the seats near the glass window before entering the cafe but to no avail she couldn't see him.

" I am here.",she flinched at the sudden hoarse voice. She turned around to see him standing at a little distence.

She took in his appearance. Standing in his casual t-shirt with grey track pants and the position in which he was standing, crossing his arms in front of his chest was giving a perfect view of his veins and flexed biceps but again the aura of authority was contrasting with his alluring personality.

His eyes twinkled when he saw her walking towards him gracefully like always. He was meeting her after 8 days straight.

"You called me?", she asked instantly.

Adhiraj didn't said anything but gestured with his hands to walk opposite of the cafe.

Raina looked in that direction and saw the gate of a park. She walked beside him slowly and silently.

Raina glanced around seeing the park isolated and dark, the only source of light was the twinkling moon and few street lights.

Raina was waiting for him to speak something, silence was feeling comfortable as he walked with his hands tucked inside his trouser's pocket but questions were swirling in the mind of both humans.

"So you decided to give us a chance?", he asked looking straight.

"I did.", she nodded biting her lips.

"When you will return to Suryagarh Palace?", he frowned remembering the time when the elder Nagars said that Raina would be staying at the Nagar Mension in Jodhpur for days.

"Dadi instructed to spend my remaining time with them so untill uhh.....marriage... I am going to stay there as they will be in Jodhpur itself.", Raina felt something weird before saying the word 'Marriage'.

He nodded, not pleased with her answer though.

Something came in her mind, she craned her neck and said, "Sir? You know? Akshit said that he would do anything to stop you if I would oppose this relationship."

Adhiraj clenched his jaw, though he asked calmly, "So?"

A smirk came on her lips sensing his restrained voice.

"I just wanted to ask, what will you do if I will deny?", she asked.

"What do you think?",he continued to walk and look forward.

"I have known you from past 6 or 7 months only.And I have noticed one thing?"

"Whenever any company doesn't want to do any business with you, you let them go. But you don't let any other company in market to go near that project. Lastly, the company comes back at you, begging you to do the business."

His eyes widened a little at her comment, she didn't miss to amuse him at every chance.

"Damn you woman. Making me crazy.", he thought shaking his head with a smile playing on his lips.

"You were going to do same thing if I would have disagreed. Right?",she stopped and asked in a tight voice.

Adhiraj walked forward but stopped when he didn't sense her presence.

He slowly turned around and looked at her softly with lips pressed in thin line as if not going to say anything from his side.

She could see him with his walls down. She walked to him maintaining the eye contact.