1ꨄ

She opened her book in the bar, waiting for her vampire best friend to come until someone snatched it from her, she turns her head to see the blue-eyes, raven haired vampire who wore his usual smirk as he sat next to her

"Was that really necessary, Damon?" She asks with  a sigh, her voice so soft that you could sleep to it, Damon smirks as he hands her back the book. As much as he hated to admit it- which he never did- the blonde was his closest friend, surprisingly closer then he is with Alaric.

She puts the book Mark in and looks up to Damon "Two bourbons, on the house." He compels the waiter and the waiter robotically nods as Damon turns back to Evelyn "I'm just waiting for the day you take out all that little anger burning inside of you." He delicately points at her making her chuckle deeply.

She hums as the waiter hands them the bourbon "Heh. If I lash out I might start crying." She looks up at him "I'm the type of person who cries when they are mad. Being a cancer and all." She jokes with a chuckle as she hesitantly takes the drink and downs it. Her face scrunches up in distaste as she slams the glass in the table "And i will absolutely never get used to that taste."

Damon shrugs in response "We're going to the ball, with the Mikealsons and all. I got you a dress and since your so kind, you will come with me." Damon assumes and she rolls her eyes, annoyed she can't just read her book like she planned on.

She hated how her parents had forced her to study and get top marks, she could answer (x2 - 3|x - 2| - 4x) in a heartbeat (answer=13) but couldn't say no if her life depended on it "Fine." She says, feeling uncomfortable as the grill gets crowded "You better have gotten me a good dress, Damon."

Damon smirks in victory "It's perfect." He gets up, noticing the blondes discomfort, he eventually found out about her anxiety and began helping her with it "Legs get out of here, it's getting crowded."

She sends him a smile of relief as she also gets off the stool "Yeah...heh, let's go."