Y5 .。:+*✧ Living With A Marauder

Start from the beginning

"Y-yeah, me either!" Rolf exclaimed, letting out a fit of tight laughs. "Although- they do taste a little different, don't you think?"

"Shove off." Y/N muttered, looking at Remus for help. "Is there a way we can fix it? Can we still fix it? Do you- why are you two laughing?"

Y/N threw a questioning look at the laughing Rolf and Remus, who were now holding onto the table to steady themselves, tears of laughter forming in their eyes.

"Moony, Rolfie, help me out, here." Y/N said flatly. Her godfather and brother didn't seem like they heard her. "Hey! Is Tonks going to get her cookies, or not?" Y/N asked them harshly.

"Oh, Y/N-" Remus chuckled breathlessly. "don't be- don't be so salty!- HAHAHAHA"

Rolf howled with laughter, thumping Remus' back, as the man let out a big typical dad laugh and thumped the table hysterically.

Y/N glared between the two warningly.

When both Rolf and Remus continued to laugh and point at the mixing bowl, Y/N crossed her arms and dangerously, making both wizards shut up immediately.

"Alright," Y/N sighed, turning to her godfather, who still had a cheeky grin on his face. "Can you please use magic to fix it or something-?"

"No!" Remus exclaimed, hiding his wand behind his back childishly. "How many times do I have to tell you lot, no using magic in the kitchen-"

"-unless you catch your buttocks on fire." Y/N and Rolf recited, trying not to roll their eyes. It was Remus' only rule in the house.

"Exactly." Remus said cooly, shoving his wand back inside his green apron. "We'll just make a new batch, I have a lot of ingredients left."

"Or we could bake salty cookies for Tonks," Rolf grinned mischievously.

"We already cooked sweet stew for her as a joke, last time" Y/N said, throwing Remus a knowing look. "let's try to earn her trust, instead of building on her trust issues."

"I guess your right," Remus sighed with a smile. But when Y/N nodded and turned away, the werewolf lowered his voice and whispered to Rolf mischievously, "don't throw away the salty batch."

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Y/N!"

"Yeah?"

Silence...

"Um- YEAH?"

Another beat of silence.

"YES, MOONY?" Y/N bellowed tiredly.

When Remus didn't answer, she groaned in annoyance and put down her quill, before walking out of her bedroom and down the stairs, to the living room.

Sitting on the sofa, was Tonks, who's hair was now straight and brown, and Remus, who was playing Wizard's Chess with her, while Rolf watched them closely, hugging a pillow to his chest in suspense.

"Oh, hey Tonks," Y/N beamed at the metamorphmagus, as she entered the room. "Like your hair, today."

"Wotcher." Tonks muttered back, not taking her eyes off her game. She watched as Remus ordered his chess piece to move.