He laughed to himself as he looked at his brother's picture frame. "I'm getting more handsome than you," he joked to distract himself from the tears that freely flowed down his cheeks.

"I remember you saying you really liked this one girl," Taehyung continued talking to himself although addressing his brother, "I think I finally know how that feels now."

He smiled to himself and began sharing about this one girl over his brother's grave.

"Soohyungie, play with me!" Taehyung pouted when his older brother ignored him who was busy grinning over the phone. He crossed his arms in defeat. "Who are you talking to anyway?" Soohyun showed Taehyung a picture of a girl on his phone. "Her name's Yeji. She's so pretty, right?"

The younger one analyzed this girl's features. "No." He found her pretty but he was jealous over his older brother's attention. Soohyun ruffled his hair and chuckled. "Taehyung, I really like her."

"I won't like her unless you play with me."

Soohyung laughed at his younger brother's remark, putting his phone down. "Fine, what video game shall we play?"

"I've finally asked her out, and she said yes!" Soohyun exclaimed, jumping from his seat. He excitedly shared to Taehyung more about this girl he liked, about the stories they shared and the memories they created.

Taehyung intently listened to Soohyun, admiring the glistening look on his brother's eyes. He shared in the joy his brother felt, at the same time, he wondered how it would feel to experience what he felt. He never had a long conversation with Yeji, but he knew much about her by the stories Soohyun told him. He only met her a few times on special occasions, but he understood how much she meant to his brother.

The love was young but it was strong, yet their histories did not permit it to last.

"I don't even know what's happening anymore. I'm lost." Taehyung exhaled, lost in deep thought.

Suddenly, a shadow casted over him, and it belonged to a presence of a woman blocking the sun. "Taehyung..." the woman mumbled hesitantly. He gradually turned to face her, muscles stiff and heart reluctant.

Yeji sat on the grass beside him and carefully placed the bouquet of flowers she brought beside Taehyung's. Her eyes never left the name on the grave.

This woman was his brother's love... the love that drove him to his death.

The two brothers once again met up to have lunch together at a local restaurant. Taehyung sat excitedly, anticipating to hear how Soohyun was doing, but the said brother, aside from his soft coughing, was strangely quiet.

"Hyung... is everything okay?"