Villains

Few Hours Before

In a dark cave in the mountains somewhere.
"Huhhh where am I?" Muzan woke up. He looked around searching for something to tell him about his location. He looked at himself and found he was almost fully healed only his chest was still wounded and hardly regenerating. He limped towards the entrance to the cave to see. "It is day time," he thought but as he glanced outside he saw a shinny buildings that were very tall. "Where am I. What time is it!?" he asked himself.

Soon a purplish black void soon appeared. Muzan turned arounded. "Ahh here you are Kibuji Muzan I thought I lost you," it said while sprouting yellow eyes. Muzan startled but not scared asked "Who may you be you don't seem to be a demon I created and neither you look like a human. But I sense something weird about you and you seem to know me."

"You can call me Kurogiri. Know if you may follow me we could explain everything," "What do you mean WE," Muzan asked suspiciously. "Just follow me and soon you shall understand." Kurogiri said while opening his warp gates. Muzan just agreed not fearing Kurogiri because he could sense that he has a physical body and that means he could kill him.

Soon they arrived in a dark warehouse. Muzan exited the warp gate. He saw a pale man with hands all over his body, a man with a top hat and mask with markings, a girl with yellow hair and a man or woman with a large stone pillar.

"Now for proper introduction," Kurogiri said will moving in front of Muzan. Muzan looked at them. "We are the League of Villains and you are in the year 2101," he said "We brought you here to help us fulfill our goals," he kept on saying. "And why should I care?" Muzan interrupted. "Oh sorry aren't we  the ones who saved your life from your death should you should repay us Mr King of Demons," said Shigaraki while scratching his neck in anger. "Shigaraki please calm down," Kurogiri said being the only one who knows the danger of Muzan the King of Demons.

"We know you are not immune to the sun so if you will help us we might be able to create a potion to help you to defeat the sun." Muzan listened in interest. "And your enemies the demon slayers might have also arrived with us," he added on." So is that a deal?" Kurogiri asked. "If I play my cards right I might be able to live under the sun and rule this world without this group of nobodies," Muzan thought with a grin "Deal accepted."

"Do you agree Shigaraki ?" Kurogiri asked. "Fine," He agreed while rolling his eyes. "Good Muzan you need to rest so your wound could regenerate I will take you to our doctor recovery house," he said as he opens his warp. Muzan limped towards the portable confidently.

"~Hee hee such a pathetic creature with a superiority complex just wait until I turn him into a nomu," Shigaraki thought in his head. After Muzan was warped Shigaraki said "Go and inform the others about our weapon." The villains all nodded and exited the building. "Now do start our plans Kurogiri," Shigaraki said "Y-es but we have a slite pr- problem," Kurogiri shuddered "What Problem Kurogiri," "It is about the heroes and Muzan's enemies are still alive but it is just a minor one I hope," Kurogiri said "Just as long as they don't get in the way," Shigaraki said before going to a room with Kurogiri to do their planning.

A/N

I would like to end this chapter to thank the few people who took time to read my story. I am sorry if my story is not good this is my first fanfic but thanks for 230 views.