The Incident: Part 2

"A new move ... AP Shot!" Haha. I did it! Shouted Bakugo.
Soon the block he shot thru started to crack. It broke and was falling towards a skinny All Might. "Hey, look out! Bakugo sreamed. "Idio--" Aizawa almost said. Before All Might could react Izuku jumped into the air and thought " I got the idea for Full Cowling from Gran Torino and Kacchan! The essence of that is quick, small movements and precise maneuvering! In order to keep that alive, I need the least amount of equipment with maximum possible effect! Arm supporting braces and iron soles that can act as cleats and armor!

Before he turned his body to kick and said in his head "Smaashh...! Leaving a smile on All Mights face and a shocked look on Bakugo. "This is my new costume that I made with Hatsume, Costume Gamma!

"Are you alright, All Might?!" Deku asked as All Might looked smiling with Aizawa at the back. " Yeah!" All Might replied
"Oh," Aizawa said. "What was that, Midoriya? You just waltzed in there and showed some amazing destructive power!" Said Kaminari. "I thought you were a puncher." Kirishima added. "Kaminari,Kirishima. The destructive power was thanks to the soles Hatsume suggested for me. I learned how to use my body from Iida and changed my fighting style. I've only figured out what direction I want to go in, but it's still just a stopgap, and I don't have anything I can call an ultimate move yet..." Deku said. "No, I think it's already more effective than just a stopgap. Especially for the provisional liscensing exam." All Might objected.

"All Might, it's dangerous so don't get too close." Requested Aizawa. "Oh excuse me. Young Bakugo! I'm sorry! " Apologies All Might. Deku looks at Bakugo in confusion and worry while Bakugo had a mad exprection and created an explosion and shouted " Watch yourself All Might!" Watch yourself," huh? I get it but... I guess to everyone else I'm someone to be protected now, huh? He thought while looking at his frail hand.

"You guys made improvements to your costumes, too? Deku asked Denki and Kirishima. "You noticed? Did you? Kaminari excitedly said in response. "You're not the only one with a new style! The others are making changes here and there, too. There is no time to lose focus!" Said Kirishima. "But my change in style is huge! You're in for a suprise! You wanna see? You can! It's seriously amazing! Boasted Kaminari in a cheerful voice. "That's enough , Class A! Today, Class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon." Vlad King said as he entered the room with Kendo and Monoma. "Class B? Deku questions. "Man, what terrible timing! Kaminari exclamied. "Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way,"He told Eraserhead. We still have almost ten minutes. You're not good at using time wisely, Vlad," Eraserhead replies. "Hey, did you know? The provisional licensing exam has a 50 % fail rate. All of you should just fail! Monoma boasted proudly. " He comes right at us with how he feels, huh?" Both Deku and Kirishima thought. While Monoma is laughing hysterically abd challenging 1A Kaminari asks Kendo about Monoma's costume. Tokoyami than states about them having to face each other but Eraserhead states they will be in different locations. Monoma sighs in relief. And kept on boasting.
But than a blinding light appeared which blinded everyone.

Only for a split second. Everyone slowly started to open their eyes and they looked at the place where the blinding light was. They saw a bunch of people with injuries and swords. They all seemed unconscious. Everyone came to see the comotion. "Iida go call Principal Nezu, Recovery Girl and other hero who are free!" Aizawa said. "Yes sir," Iida said as he sprinted away. "Momo gather the 1A students to the front and Kendo keep an eye on 1B," Vlad told. "Yes sir," they both say in unison.