New World

"DID YOU SEE THAT WE RODE IN THE SIPIRIT IT WENT SO FAST LIKE THAT TRAINN THING MAYBE EVEN FASTER!!!" Inosuke shouted as he exited the transport van. "No you idiot it is a van," Zenitsu said while both exiting and facepalming. As everyone exited and saw the huge building made of class.

"IT IS SO HUGE," all the swordmen and women said. "Please follow me and bring your friends for your treatment," Recovery Girl said. They all nodded and they carried the remaining people into the giant building. "Please lay them on the bed and take a seat," they followed what she said and sat down on the chairs which were present there.

First was Sanemi, Giyuu, Iguro and Misturi on the right and Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Kanao and Kiriya were seated on the left. Recovery Girl recuested Aoi and the triplets to help her take care of them. Eraserhead was standing near the door.

They all sat quietly until Recovery Girl returned." So who wants to go first?" She asked. Inosuke stood up first and proudly said "Me." "Ok please remove your mask and come closer. Inosuke did what she said than she kissed the boy to everyone's sock and bemusement. Everyone stared at the scene but noticed that Inosuke's wounds were healing. "WHAT THE HELL!!" He said while falling to the floor. "Why did you kiss that pig!? Aoi asked in complete shock. "It is my quirk: Heal it stimulates the bodies healing factor by using energy in the body to accelerate the healing," she said in responce. "Quirk? It is the same thing that man sad to Sanemi san," Kanao asked. "Did they tell you all about quirks?" She asked while looking at Eraserhead. They all shook their heads. "Huh. Well Eraserhead please explain to them." They all turned their head to face him. "Huh I am not getting paid enough for this," he muttered to himself. "Now listen here it all began in China, a child was born that gave off light. Ever since than humans were gaining supernatural and superhuman abilities allover the world and no one could identify the causr of it. About 80% of the world hold such ability known as a 'Quirk' from flying to super strenght. But soon some selfish people used their quirks for evil which are known as "Villains" but their other who use their quirks  protectothers known as "Pro Hero". Like Recovery Girl and I. Heros are also ranked by power of their quirks , the amount of cases they solved and populatrity amongst the civilians."

" So the Heroes are like the demon slayers and villains are demons," Misturi said. "Yeah whatever you said," Aizawa said. "The heroes are ranked from the being most powerful to least powerful. I see," Giyuu said. "So who is the most powerful?" Iguro than asked. "For a long time only one man was at the top. He was the strongest hero in the world. He was given the title of the "Symbol of Peace" All Might" he said. "Symbol of Peace?" Tanjiro replied. "Yes ever since he started he decreased crime from 60% to 20%," he replied. They heard the number and were socked. It took the demon slayers thousands of years to weaken Muzan and one single man was able to criple the villains within a few years. "But he has retired,"

"So after a thousand years humans were able to gain supernatural abilities in a world without demons," Kiriya replied. The door open and entered Present Mic " Yo Eraserhead have you patched up the people yet? "Yeah," he replied annoyed. "So everyone follow me," he said. They all stood up and went to the corridors towards the school office.