The Demon Slayers

"Circle them and don't put your guard down!" Erasurehead said while unraveling his scarf. Vlad King went into a defensive position. Ectoplasm created 5 more clones which surrounded the wounded people. The students were also in defensive positions. Cementoss created a wall between the students and the strangers.

"Most of them looked injured should we help them?" Mina asked. "We shouldn't approach them they might be villains and are pretending and are luring us to a trap," Said Sero. "That can't be most of them seems to be children," Ururaka said while pointing at the butterfly triplets and a pig tail girl who was hugging them.

"Look some of them are waking up," Shoji said. "Evacuate to the main building," All Might said. Momo took the students out along with All Might.

Eraserhead, Vlad King, Cementoss and Ectoplasm ( with 5 clones) surrounded the inrtruders when a siren sounded and a voice said "There has been a Level 3 security breach in Gym Gamma. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly. All heros near to Gym Gamma please respond. "Ah Iida made it," Eraserhead thought. The first one to wake up was a red haired kid in a checkered green and black pattern haori sat up still in a daizz. Soon at least 17 others woke up

"Ahh my head," Tanjiro muttered. "Huh Nezuko," who also woke up next to him.
He hugged her and Nezuko did in return. Tanjiro soon noticed he had both his hands. "Ahhhhh a hideous demooon!!!" a yellow hair kid screamed before fainting as he points to one of Ectoplasm's clones. Most of them unhinged their swords and pointed into the proheroes.
The room was full of silence as the proheroes kept their distance and the intruders surrounded their unconscious friends to protect them. The butterfly girls were checking their pulses. They soon noticed that most of the that were unconscious were killed or were not present during the battle and two of them were dead before being Rengoku and Kanae. They looked at the heroes in confusion as it is day light there ware human's but they kept their eyes on Cementoss and Ectoplasm.

The first person to do something was Eraserhead. He approached them and asked " Who are you and what quirk brought you here?"

"QUIRKS WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE!? WE SHOULD BE THE ONES ASKING THE QUESTIONS HERE!!" Sanemi said in response. Eraserhead was in shock (obviously not in his face) that this wierdo samuri swordman didn't know what a quirk is. As thus was happening Kiriya woke up to the commotion. "Where .... are .... we ?" The child asked. "Master! You're awake?! All the slayers said in unison. "Master?" Vlad King thought. "So you are their master,... a child? Aizawa broke the silence. "WHO TOLD YOU TO SPEAK IN FRONT OF MASTER HUH!! Sanemi shouted. "Sanemi please calm down it is ok," Kiriya said calm yet firm. "Yes master," Sanemi said while backing away. Soon police sirens began to blare. The doors were busted open Present Mic, Midnight, Power Loader, Recovery Girl and Principal Nezu arrived. "I contacted the police and brought the nearest heroes after young Iida told me," stated Nezu. The slayers were in aw as they looked at this mouse person. Misturi found him adorable. Cementoss explained to Principal Nezu about what happened. Nezu approached Kiriya and asked him to follow him to explain their story.

The slayers put down the swords they watched as they put the wounded slayers into the transport to take them to  get them treated. There was silence as they realise that if the ones who died are alive that means that the demons and Muzan were alive. Meanwhile Kiriya, Nezu and Tsukachi were discussing about how you came here. "So you are the leader an 8 year old and from the Taisho Period of Japan around 1914. You are the leader of an organisation that was not recognized by the imperial government called the Demon Slayer Corps and your main goal is to exterminate these magical creatures known as Demons with supernatural abilities called Blood Demon Arts and you were transported here while fighting there leader and those behind you who are unconscious are the pillars the strongest of them." Tsukachi said. " Yes," Kiriya replied. "And they can only be killed by either the sun or a sword made of special metal." "Ah ha." That would be hard to belive without evidence but I will belive you for now." "Thank you but I won't be fused if you don't belive me.

"Well I thing we must inform the hero safety commission about what happened so that the heroes can be well informed," Nezu asked the police officer.
"Very well. Please Kiriya right could you inform your demon slayers back their to get into the transport van," Tsukachi asked. "As you wish," Kiriya agreed.